CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

------------------------------------------------------

Hey beautifuls....❤️

Hope you doing well ☺️

Have a very happy reading....❤️

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------
(Continues taekook's Last chapter's conversation)

After Mr.shin's call I was thinking alot about any other solution but I got none , we both know about mr.shins idea, and after thinking alot about this , I think we should get married love, by doing this we will able to legally adopt gugkie.

I know how much plans you had for your marriage " kook says as he remembered how tae always used to talk about his marriage. " But for now I think we have to drop that plans of yours, but let me assure you that we will again get married infront of our friends and family, the way you wanted." 

"And we had already agreed about taking things slow right we will be sticking to that after marriage also, after taking gugkie with us we will do our marriage infront of our friends and family , the way you wanted and our little angel will be with us . " After telling tae everything kook did made tae understand it while tae to agreed.

"Kookie I do had many dreams about my  marriage, but after falling for you , I don't have that dreams anymore I just want to spent all my life with you , creating so many memories from each passing day, getting old , and now that's my biggest dream. And about our marriage I will be ok with anything you say. I am ready for our marriage. you said about taking things slow, now I don't think it's needed , we decided this earlier because we wanted to confirm about our relationship, if we really love eachother or we are doing this for gugkie only, and now I got clarity of our love for eachother, I am ready to spent my whole life with you."

Kook huges him while saying I love you, repeatedly and tae to answered him with same love.
Tae broke the hug . Kook asked tae to get ready . But tae desided to not change his shirt  coz he wants to wear his(kook's )shirt on their wedding day.

To be continued...........
_________________________♡♡♡♡

Sorry for late update......

let's meet in another chapter<3

Thank you for reading 😊

If you like please comment and vote.❤️

Sorry for short chapter upcoming chapter will be about taekook's marriage
That's why I desided to update short one today.

_________________________♡♡♡♡