CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

------------------------------------------------------

Hey beautifuls....❤️

Hope you doing well ☺️

Have a very happy reading....❤️

------------------------------------------------------

They both were in eachothers arms, kook Broke the hug and said " love let's go I had prepared breakfast for us hope you will like it" .
Tae nodes his head but still didn't lose his grip on kook , "love we have to do breakfast" kook again tried to convince him but all he got is node in return he chuckled and hugged him more tightly while kissing his hairs.
After staying in hug for sometime they both parted from the hug.

" Now my majesty let's go and fill your tummy with delicious food" kook said and tae just giggles at him while continuing to this little drama they both went towards living room as tae had asked if they could just eat breakfast in living room while watching some movies or news. And who is kook to say no , nahh he is tooo whipped for saying no to his love.

They both were having breakfast when kook's phone started to ringing, when he checked the I'd that was from their lawyer, kook got confuse why he is calling on  this time. Still he picked up the call, and put it on speaker.

"Hello mr. Shin, how are you" he asked politely.
"Mr. Jeon I am sorry but this not a time for this formalities , I had called you for an emergency" mr, shin said while his voice was dead serious . Tae and kook frowned at this but still kook asked " whats the matter mr.shin"

"Mr.jeon a couple had came to orphanage and asked to adopt gugk " tae chocked badly on the bite he had taken before mr.shin says anything, his eyes instantly filled with tears . while kook was not less but still he managed to give tae water and caressed his back .

"Mr.jeon I had already given you time and even had suggested solution on this . If the orphanage authorities will  take decision on this and let that couple adopt gugk then sorry to say but I can't help you with this either, nor anyone will. Because they will be his official perents. I just wanted to inform you, now it's up to you, I am leaving this decision on you." after saying this he cuts the call .
Tae was the first one to broke the silence.

"Kook what will happen now , I will not anyone take my gugkie away from me, he is my son , he is our son, do something kook , say no one will take our son away from us right, say nahh " tae said and at last he gripped kook's collar. Kook hugs him, while tae continues to cry.

"Shuhh my love I am here right, and yes no one will take gugkie away from us " kook continues to comfort him while he was panicking inside as well. He didn't know when tae slept while crying. He led tae on couch and he started to think about anything he can do now.

After an hour tae woke up, kook was there only, he had decided something and he wanted to tell tae about that too.

"Tae after mr.shin's call I think about some solutions and I think I had got that too but I wanna ask you about that before taking any decision."

" Before saying anything I wanna make clear one thing love, what I will be saying that's my opinion and I am not forcing you to accept it. You are free to decline it okay."he said and tae nodes his head little, like a kid agreeing to his mother about listing to her. Kook chuckled at his cuteness and hurriedly pick his lips while tae wide his eyes . Then got shy and hide his red face by his own hands.

To be continued.........
_________________________♡♡♡♡

Sorry for late update......

let's meet in another chapter<3

Thank you for reading 😊

If you like please comment and vote.❤️

Should I write another update for today?

_________________________♡♡♡♡