chapter 28

His lips were consuming her. It was not rough kiss where her lips would bleed but it was sensual. She was never kissed like this. It was new to her. She was feeling sensations she never felt before. Slowly he drag his lips to her neck. Nipping over the her sensitive skin. She let out a sigh.

This was wrong she can't let him touch her like this. But it seemed like her body was craving his touch. She noticed his hands on her top. He will remove it any second. "I do-" before she can finish her sentence. He placed his finger on her lips. Huskily he whispered in her ear "Tonight it's about your pleasure"

Her top and undergarments were removed in next seconds. She was feeling exposed to him. Shyly she tried to cover herself up. But her hands were slammed to the bed by him "Don't ever hide yourself from me you are mine" he started sucking her nipples. She was feeling weird. Her body was reacting to his touch. This had never happened before. A shock of elasticity run down her spin. Gently he started to give her hickeys. First came the bite than he sensually started to lick the bruise. She was not whining in pain instead she was feeling pleasure. Everything was happening too fast.

Breathing heavily she backed up. And tried to move other side of the bed. But with just one rough pull she back under his hold. "There is no escape for you from me not tonight" His lips met her again. "Kiss me back" he demanded. Hesitantly and slowly she responded to his kiss. He groaned when he felt her lips moving. His tongue diving inside her mouth. To explore.

When he felt her attempt of escaping fading. He grabbed her breast in his hand. She gasped from the pleasure. She was feeling puzzled about her new emotions. His thumbs slowly started to circle over her nub. Pulling her roughly and soothing her with his mouth. Before she could process he removed her trousers. She was fully naked in his eyes.

In seconds he was on her again. His hand softly touch her pussy. She was wet. Slowly he started to flicker her clit with his finger. She let out a moan. She felt him kissing her on stomach. Delicately he started to kiss her pussy. It was too much for her. One minute she hold his hair to pull him away from her. And the next she was pulling him towards her. She felt his tongue on her nub. Flickering she was on verge of her orgasm. But he pulled away.

Desperate her lower region pulsed with need. He picked both of her legs and put it on his shoulder. He aligned himself at her entrance. With one swift moment he was inside her. "Ahh" she let out pained sigh. "Shh just feel it" he whispered in her ears. To divert her attention he started kissing her again. He was being gentle with her. She started to feel building up of pleasure. His hand reached for her clit again. This time he flicker her aggressively. She was feeling on her edge. She wanted to escape his hold. It was too much for her. But he didn't let her.

She exploded. She felt pleasure like never before. Her legs shaken as the feeling sink in. But Alex was not done yet. She thought once she got her pleasure he will let her go. But how wrong she was. Her body was over sensitive with her orgasm. He changed their position. She was on her knees and he was behind her.

With the new position she could feel him deeper inside her. His hands were wrapped round her neck. Controlling her movement and his other hand was against her clit. She didn't wanted to orgasm again. She tried to push his hand but it was vain. She reached her second orgasm in seconds but he didn't seemed to stop.

It was all overwhelming for her. Position after position she lost count on how many times she orgasmed. She was exhausted. At one point she was half asleep still he was inside her. She didn't register when she fall asleep...

"Alex property" was written on her ribs in bold letters. With different hickeys. She remembered clearly now what had happened last night.

What she had done?

Now who saw this coming? ;)

How was this chapter? (I felt shy too many times while writing this haha)

I made Instagram account for y'all... you can follow if you want to
It's misswriter51