chapter 25

Sleep.... She couldn't sleep at night. His thoughts made her restless. The incident happened week ago but she couldn't forget.

She was in deep slumber. But she was awake from bang of her door. It was almost like he wanted to break the door. Her state was not considerate to attend him. She can sense he was enraged over something. What did she do?

In friction of second she was smacked on her face. The intensity was so sturdy she fell off her bed. With her tears blurry eyes she tried to question his action. But his mercilessness had no bounds. Her hand was grabbed by him. To her fright he started to twist her hand. Due to the pain she stated to whimper. Her hand was not healed yet. But he didn't paid any heed towards it.

In vicious tone he asked her "Who gave the right to hurt yourself? You are mine. How you could be so careless that you hurted yourself
You are not allowed to even enter in my kitchen. Is this clear?

She was tongue-tied. She couldn't believe she was inflicted pain on like this for hurting herself. What kind of sadist he was? She just murmured yes to him. She couldn't sense in trauma when he left her alone. She tried to justify his action but in the end it was clear he was more of Monster than human being. Someone this cruel cannot understand anyone's feelings. They just know how to own...her days were in constant flow.

Sometimes they had meals together but she didn't let her gaze wonder even for second. She didn't wanted to see his face.

It was her birthday today. She didn't wanted to let his thoughts pondering ruin her day. Sara wanted to meet her for overlong. She had informed the maids about going out to meet her friend. She was not given acquiesce to go out alone. Alex would on no occasion allow it. She just received a text from him. "U will go with my bodyguards" she had no solitude of her own. Every little thing was decided by him. Her old wardrobe was not "perfect" according to him. Now she had clothes which she despised.

She got ready and left his mansion. With 3 of his bodyguards. She was not like this. She was a normal girl. She didn't required any bodyguards. She met sara at mall. She didn't even realised when she started sobbing. She was both happy and sad to see her. Sara reminded her of her old self. How was her life..

Sara was very happy for her marriage. And accused her for not telling her any thing. But his threats had made her mouth shut. She just gave false excuses to justify why she got married to him. She could sense sara was not believing her excuse but she had no other option. Apart from her marriage they talked about different things. How were things in his parents house.. and how she missed her company there. It was almost nighttime when she realised she should probably go back to mansion. She told goodbye to sara with heavy heart.

She didn't joined for dinner. She didn't had any appetite. She was trying to sleep when she heard knock on her door. "Open the door" she felt terror stuck..Why he was here...

With trembling legs she got up and opened her door. He was holding a gift in his hand. "Happy birthday emily don't make me wait and open your gift"

She didn't wanted him to stay longer. She hurriedly opened the gift. Puzzled she found a tattoo gun inside. "Now now what we have here ..... I have decided to tattoo you with my name.

It will leave my mark on you forever"

Missed me? ;)

How was this chapter? Please like and comment I have hectic schedule right now but for you all I wrote this chapter!!

Thoughts on Emily future?