chapter 22

Her life had become unpredictable. The wedding preparations were going on for weeks. He was so twisted he had informed everyone to not let her know on which day the wedding will happen. It was one of his way to have control over her. Each morning she woke up with same fear was it today? She didn't saw him in day but she knew he came to check on in night when he thought she was sleeping. It was about time when he would come. She was trying hardest to seem she was sleeping yet again.

Just as she heard the door opening. Her breaths were started to get uneven. She had to control her emotions. She felt his hand on her face.

Trying to identify her each detail

Trying to identify her each detail. To her surprise he started talking with her "Obsession is small word to measure what I have for you. It doesn't cover the need I feel to possess you. Your innocence is mine to ruin. You are my to ruin.
See you at alter tomorrow"

She was barely breathing when he left her room. She put her hands on her mouth and tried to shout but only her tears come out.
She remembered her dad words

Emily was 6 at the time. Her father was sick. She loved the relationship her mother and father shared. Often times her little heart saddened at the thought that she will not find anyone to love. She was very close to her father. Once she asked her father who will she marry when she will be old? Her father laughed at her question than replied her "When you will be old you will find someone who makes laugh and turn your bad days into good. He will make sure you are safe and will love you like I love your mother. That's when you know you found the one you will marry. And if u can't figure it out don't worry kid. We will there to inspect him.

Her father died of heart attack after 2 days. She never fully recovered from his death. She believed life took him away too soon from her.
She never forgot his words. No matter how much she wanted to deny but she had no one in her life who could save her from him.

That night she slept with only one thought in her mind

She didn't wanted to wake up in the morning.
She wished for death....

Hey there... how's ur 2024 going?
Mine is going little bit hectic but I will try to update soon

How was this chapter?
describe Alex in one word !