chapter 15

It has been few weeks. She was in bliss because her aunt lived in small town. She had started searching for job. She didn't wanted to be burden on anyone and her independency meant everything to her. She can't lose it now.
Her aunt was nothing but kind to her and her nature was so similar to her own mom it brought a familiar ache in her. What she had and what she had lost.

Though her nights were still filled with nightmares about him. Each time it played a different scenario about what will he do once he caught her. But she knew her imagination will be joke against reality. So she had to distract herself with searching jobs or her thoughts will froze her in fear and never let her place her foot outside the house.

There were several jobs for accountant and executives but her lack of education made her halt. But her hope surge when she saw opening for position of waitress in restaurant. She called the restaurant manager immediately. There was indeed need for waitress in the restaurant. She didn't wanted to fiddle around anymore, Decided to go for interview the day itself.

The restaurant was in the walking distance from her aunt's home. Atleast she will save the cost of transportation she thought to herself. After a quick chat with manager about the job. She got selected for the waitress position. She felt happy after long time, it was new start which she wanted in her life. The restaurant seemed popular among the town. There were several tables occupied and they seemed happy to be there.

It had been few hours and she was getting comfortable with the place. The other waitress was super friendly and didn't seem to mind new company. Just as she was getting ready to leave, she was informed to serve the last table. Not thinking much about it she went towards the last table. She took her notepad out and asked "What you will be having today sir?"

"You" replied the man. It took seconds for her to register his voice. When her eyes moved up from notepad she saw Alex was sitting at the table. It took even less than seconds to drop her notepad from her hands. All the memories came crashing down on her, as the memories played in her mind the more she forgot to took breath.

She felt her wrist in viselike grip he pulled her towards opposite chair. As she sat against him, her tears made it difficult to see. He threatened her in dangerous tone "You have no idea what kind of trouble you brought for yourself by doing this stunt. See how your aunt is doing"

She felt like she was being punched in the guts as she stare at his phone screen. Her aunt was tied to the chair, his bodyguards looked ready to shoot her. She begged him "She had no fault in this please let her live" she didn't even yelled for help. At last she knew what kind of power he holds.

"She can live if you quietly follow me to the car, And dare to ask for help I will burn this place you don't want to test me on this" he replied in vicious tone. He simply walked out. With her shaky legs she stood up from the chair just as she was getting to the door, the manager yelled out "I hope you had good day see you tomorrow". She didn't turn to say the same she just existed the restaurant.

Because she knew all her tomorrows ended today.

Comment down how u liking the story so far?
Like and comment please!!