chapter 21

The whole ride home only one word was stuck in her head "Punishment" Once she reached the mansion. She quietly went in her room and sat on her bed. How did she end up in his cluches?

Her feet was still not fully healed. She remembered how her body looked black and purple with different marks. She believed that marks on her body will heal someday but what will never heal was her soul.

She began thinking about what she wanted in her life. The answer was simple she always wanted little happiness.
So little that no one could take it away from her. But she didn't felt happy in long time. Infact she didn't felt any emotion except fear after she met him. In her mind she had so much fear from him and his punishment that she was ready to do anything to escape him. A loud bang and she heard the door opening.

"Strip" only one word he demanded. But it was enough to cause her goosebumps. She saw belt in his hand. Her heartbeat fasten her old wounds were not even heal. How will she bear this?

With her shaky hands she removed her dress.
She wanted to say many things but his fear didn't let her utter anything. She lied on bed with tears in her eyes. The belt on skin felt like it was being cut. She couldn't even hold her scream. Her hairs were fisted by him till she could look into his eyes. In blink she was slapped brutally.

"You always forget who you belong to. I have decided to remind you of that forever. I will not fuck today not until our wedding. Be ready to become Mrs Smith. Because once you became mine I will not even allow you to breathe without my permission"

Sweet comments made me update sooner...
I know short update but I didn't wanted to keep y'all waiting!

Please it's request like and comment more. People are reading but makes no efforts to interact. That hurts......ur little comment will mean a lotttt to me !!!

Telll me what u think till now about storyline!