fixing the problems

NiNi pov.

"hay baby" my mom said.  "mom what are u doing here" i said  "I came to see u and my grandbaby what's her name?" she said looking at her.  "destiny Paterson" i said looking at my baby.  "that's cute.. can I hold her" she said walked over to me and looked at destiny. " sure" i said putting destiny in her arms. And looked at my mom. With hate how come she didn't help why she lie for so many years. I was so deep in though that I didn't even see drew standing there with his mom.

" why tf she holding my baby" he said as He walked over and took destiny out my mom hands.  "drew stop that's my mom she can hold her grandbaby" i said rolling my eyes. "man whatever I be back I got to go get zee" he said He handed destiny to his mom. I could tell he was mad but I don't got time for him right now. His mom Sat down and I started to talk to my mom.

"why? Why u didn't help me? Why u didn't come after me?" i said looking at her.  "I was on drugs baby that's why. I'm sorry I acted i didn't care but I'm better now" she said rubbing my hand. I started to cry and my mom lead over and hugged me...it's been so long since I had a hug from her.

"who is my real dad momma" i said. that been on my mind for a while.  "his name is nelly...the singer I was helping his case and we fell in love and we had sex and I got pregnant....but he don't know about you." she said looking down. "I want to meet him mom" i said looking at her

"okay I will give u his number come by the house when u get out of here okay sweet heart. i have to go so I love you baby bye" she said kissing my head.  "okay i will and I love you too momma" i said back.After my mom left I looked over and seen drew mom sitting there holding a sleepy destiny.

" I'm sorry I was so rude my name's ja'niya but I can call me NiNi i have been wanting to meet you" i said smiling. " it's okay baby and I'm Jasmine im so happy that i get to meet the lady that steeling mt son heart." she said rocking des.  "aww can I see destiny she looks sleepy." i said smiling.  "yea" she said.She walked over and handed me destiny and I feed her and put her to sleep.

 "your a great mom. I can't believe I'm just meeting u. Drew always talk about u when he comes to see me." she said smiling.  "thanks and same here " i said putting des in her bed. We talked and talked that was I. To drew walked in to take her home. He didn't even look at me. 

*6 weeks later

Drew pov.

The past 6 weeks have been good my babies are home and NiNi been trying to have sex with me but tonight Imma let her cause I'm taking her out to dinner. we need some mommy and daddy time.

NiNi pov.

I was in the shower while drew dropped destiny off at his mom house. I got out the shower 15 mins later.

I put on my clothes and wait for drew. But then I heard a knock at the door so I ran down stairs and open the door... Than BOOM

*************************************