she's here

*7 months later

I'm now 9 months I'm big as ever. Oh yeah I'm having a GIRL. We naming her destiny dre'niya Paterson. Me and drew are fine we have not been arguing and he's home a lot more. Sad thing is he will not let me get out this bed. And he will not let me eat anything I got to eat fruit and vegetables and I'm tried of that shit.

Let me call up my nigga tatie. (Thats zee girl friend) Me and her have gotten very close she's like my best friend.

*Phone convo*

Me: hayy tatie come over

Tatie: hay bitch *Laughs* ok would u like something to eat?

Me: yes bring me some pizza. cause all this nigga feeding me is fruit 

Tatie: okay I'm be there in 15 mins . love you

Me: okay bye love you too

*phone convo over*

When she got here I went downstairs so fast just to get my pizza. just my luck in walks drew. "i hope you know your not eating that shit" he said walk over to me. "yes I am" i said rolling my eyes. Drew took the pizza and through it away. and Gave tatie her money for buying it. I just looked at him like he was fucking crazy. "why tf would u do that." i said. 

I just walked past him and went into the room and slammed the door close. not even 3 mins later drew walked in and walked over to me. "baby you know u. Can't eat shit like that so can you need to chill" he said rubbing my stomach.  "no I am hungry" i said rolling my eyes. "baby I'm hungry to" he said kissing on me.

He said licking his lips. He lay me down and took of my shorts and start to eat me out. I was moan loud and pushed his head down . When he was done I want the Dick bad as hell.So I took off his boxers and got on top and rode him. The room was filled with groans and moans. Then we lay down and went to bed. and im guessing tatie went home .....

Drew pov.

I was laying down and I felt water on my leg I jumped up and yelled. "NiNi I NOW YOUR ASS DID JUST PEE ON ME" i said.  "baby I think my water broke" she said crying. what the hell what am i suppose to do. i got her up grabbed the keys and we was out the door. After that we went to the hospital.

*in the middle of destiny birth*

"calm down ba--"i said but she cut me off.  "DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN. I hate u" she cried. "baby it's going to be okay just push" i said trying to be nice.  "GIVE ME DRUGS BABY PLEASE TO TAKE AWAY THE PAIN" she said.

*5 hours later*

It took 15 hours to have destiny. But her and NiNi are sleeping.. I got up kissed them both and head to my mom house.

NiNi pov.

When I woke up drew was gone. Wow his daughter just got here and he leaves for drugs I bet. Smh he ain't shii.

girl I still kiss your head in the morning
Make your breakfast in bed
While you're yawning
And I don't do every
how u want it

I picked up my phone
*phone convo*

Me: what drew

Drew: why u mad baby?

Me: cuz how u going to leave me when I just had YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER

Drew: baby chill I just went to my mom house

Me: yea sure you did

*end of phone convo*

In was laying down with destiny in my arms and she look so much like drew. I took a pic of us.(pic on the side)

I just lay in the bed and talked to my daughter.

Me: Destiny Der'niya Paterson I love you and no matter what I will always be there for you and I will not let anyone hurt you. You are my heart and you are mommy's baby.

I kissed her head and a tear came out my eye. I wish my mom was here I love and miss her so much. even tho she did me wrong i will always love her.

Then the door open and I could not believe who I saw walk in.

***********************************

Comment