4.

Niya p.o.v

He ripped off my clothes and then he got on top of me. I was kicking trying to get up. I couldn't see anything through my eyes cause I was crying so hard. In my head I'm asking why? Why me? Why am I always the one to get hurt? I don't deserve to be alive.

"please don't" I said crying. "shut up" he said And  he pushed is dick in me it felt like it was going on forever. I yelled for my mom to come help me but she never came. That shows how much she loves me.

By the time he was done I ran to the bathroom and cried how could he. He raped his own daughter. I opened my window and grabbed the little clothes I packed and hopped out the window. I ran to the park and just sat there. Thought about my life and how I'm such a fuck up.

Drew p.o.v

I was coming back from jayla's house when I seen this girl sitting at the park by herself. So I parked and walked over to her. When I seen that it was niya I felt sad for her.

 "what's wrong ma" I said as I sat beside her. For some reason she would look up "he raped me" she said crying. shit I rape you too. she fine a hell. "who ?" I said trying not to get mad. but I was very pissed how the fuck some one just going to take advantage of her. she fine as hell but I wouldn't hurt her for real.

"my dad" she said crying. "what the fuck" I said rubbing her back. "I can't believe he did that to me" she said crying even more. I picked her up and took her to my car and just drove to my house. about 10 minutes later we had pulled up . 

"are you going to tell me what happened?" I said taking the keys out the car and looking over at her. "yea I guess ....well Imma start from when my life change ok" she said playing with her fingers. "okay" I said leaning back.

"well when I was 7 my mom was supposed to have another baby but he didn't make it so. My mom started working more and my dad started to hate me. He said that I put to much stress on her and that it was my fault that the baby didn't make it. When I was 10 he started to beat me for the nothing and my mom would just sit there and watch and sometime he would beat on her as well.... Today I was back talking him and he beat me then I went to get my stuff cause I wanted to leave and he took me by my hair and pulled me up stairs and he raped me ... I was kicking and I screamed for My mom but she didn't come." she said looking at me. 

how could her mom not help her. what type of mother is that. " I'm sorry that happened to you. your welcome to stay here if you want." I told her as we got out of the car and walk towards the house.

"I won't be here long I don't want to bother you" she said as I made my way to the my room. "as long as your okay I'm okay" I told her as we got to the room. "thanks" she said giving me a hug. " no problem you should sleep outside anyways" I said.  I told her she could lay in my bed and I sleep in a guess room.

*middle of the night*

I woke up to niya tapping me. " what ma" I said looking at her. She looked down at her fingers and then looked up. "do you mind if I sleep in here with you I'm scared to sleep by myself." she was so scared to say that. " sure ma" I said moving over for her. She got in the bed with only one of my shirts. It took everything in me not to give her this dick . When she laid Down I pulled her close to me. And we feel a sleep.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Tay on the side