2.

Drew p.o.v

Wassup my name Drew I'm 17 I'm light skin with a lot of tattoos. Dont have much of a family so the streets is life that's about it. But Anyways I was about to walk to class when I seen this girl name Niya beating the shit out of one of my hoes, so I did what's right and stopped her. Shawty was fine as hell. But she was the shy type.

"Put me the fuck down" she said loud. "Bitch imma fuck you up watch your back hoe" Jayla yelled as her friend pull her away. That hoe always in some shit. " Fuck you bitch you won't do shit. How your eye feel hoe" Niya yelled trying to get out of my hands. "Aye ma chill out" i said putting her down. I see her rolled her eyes.  "whatever" she said. i don't know why she is acting like i did some shit to her ass.

"Why yall fighting anyways" i said try to be nice to this hoe. " she said something about my people and i don't play that shit" she said looking up to me. damn she fine as hell "you too pretty to be fighting though" i said. yeah, I got to fuck on her. "Thanks, but I'm about to head to class " i stepped in her way. she can't go anywhere into i get that number. "not before i get your number" . " you got a girl you don't need my number" why people always think im with that girl fuck Jayla. "I'll be a happier guy if i got it" I said smiling. "ok but no funny shit with you and your bitch" she said writing her number down and walking away.

Niya p.o.v

Omg I can't believe he asked for my number. I know i played it like i dont care but we all know I kinda like the kid. and I have like him since the 8th grade. I just hope he not like all the other dudes and just want my cookie. cause she not for sale and he damn sure not having it.

after school was over i was walking out to my car and guess what I didn't even get in trouble about the fight cause I'm a good girl and i barely got in trouble as it is so they let me slide. thank god cause mom would have killed me. if she even care .

Soon as I got home my mom was on my ass. "what the hell you doing fight at school" she said. "mom she started with me I was just walking to class" I said putting my keys on my bed and sitting down. " I don't give a damn you should have walked away sometimes you do stupid shit" she said walk out my room.

"so you just want me to let that bitch hit me" I said following her downstairs. she turned around "watch your mouth , and no just not act out" she said going into the kitchen and starting dinner. " maybe I would act out if yall was around more. " I said walking out the kitchen . when tay called about a party that she wants to go to.

 about 2 hour later I was walked out the door to pick up Tay when i pulled up she came outside she hopped right in the car. "damnnn let me get your number" she said looking at me clothes and smiling. "um no bitch I don't fuck with girls" i said giggles and covering my face. " yeah whatever but for real best friend you look cute" she said laughing. "thanks I try but you look cute too" i said looking at her clothes.

I had on a red dress with black red bottom heels with my hair all curly. Tay had on a blue dress with black heels with her hair straight. After tay put on a song she liked I drove off to the party. We about to turn up.

No less than 20 mins later we pull up to this house it was packed as hell and u could hear flex by rich homie playing from down the street. I opened my door and hopped out and pulled my dress down a little and walked over to tay side and we walked in together.

When we got in the house all these thirsty niggas was in my face. i was just shacking my head to ever dude that asked to dance with me.  I don't got time for the fake shit. I got up to get me something to drink and you woulded believe who I bumped into no one but drew .

" hey ma i did know you was going to be here" he said smiling at me. "it was a last min thang" i said trying to sound important. " you looking good tonight" he said licking his lips. "thanks drew" i said looking at anything but him. " well since your here do you want to dance?" He said looking at me. "sure" i said finally looking up at him. one dance can't hurt right.

Drew p.o.v.

Man I'm not going to lie niya looked real good in that dress. And the way she move her booty got me like damnnn. I didn't think she could dance like that, but she was killing it. 

"damn ma like that" I said as she grind it on me to slow motion by trey songz. "I bet" she said. we dance to a couple more songs before I walked her to the back so me and her could talk. We sat down and she was smiling. i just looked at her like damn she was really beautiful.

Maybe I should take this shit serious.

"so tell me about yourself" i said trying to get to know shawty. Before she could answer this hoe going to interrupt a conversation. "what the u doing with this bitch? Your my boyfriend why you with her drew?" jayla said with her hand on her hip. this bitch tripping because all me and her do is fuck. and she know I don't do that relationship shit.

"I'm not you--" i started off saying but i was cut off. "I'm not a bitch and if you don't want your ass whoop again you better keep my name out your mouth" niya said standing up ready to beat her ass. "let's go drew now" jayla said ignoring what niya said. of course she was scared.

"you not my fucking momma and your not my girl so bye damn" i said aggervated with her ass. "but baby I want to do something" she said winking at me. 

she mean she's suck me up. she got the best head. So I got to go with her.  "Imma call you later okay she tripping" i said trying to play it off like. "naw dont hit me up at all " niya said walking out. I didn't really care because I am about to get me some pussy. 

*
*
*
*
*
*
That's drew on the side