Old friends

NiNi pov.

About 2 months later

Hey yall well these pass to months have been good and drew and I are back living together. I have not seen that hoe Tay but it's whatever. Well my old best friend zee is back in Town and I can't believe that shit I'm on my way to see him now. Me and zee was friends back in Elementary and middle school then he moved away in 7th grade. He was always there when I need him. People thought we was a thang but it was nothing because I seen him as a big brother.

When I pulled up  to t.g.I Friday's I got our and locked the doors. I walk in and I seen my him. Now let's be real he was sexier then the last time I seen him.(pic on the side)

"hay zee" I said hugging him." Wassuh ma what u been up to" he said looking at my small stomach. " nothing much live has its up and downs how about you " I said smiling.

Drew pov.

Me and the boys was on are way to t.g.I Friday's cause we was hungry.  And when got here I was thinking about bringing NiNi something home cause I know her ass hungry. we walk in and I see my girl laughing in some nigga face. Like the fuck she think this is. So I walk over to see wassup.

"NiNi what tf you doing here with some nigga" I said. I know her ass ain't cheating in me with my baby in her stomach. "its not wha-- "she started off but i cute her off. "man whatever just have your shii out my house by the time I get home" I said about to walk off. "really drew your going to put me out fine then" she said.

I didn't even say anything I just walked away. How could this bitch cheating on me the fuck. Now in got to go kill people for no reason just to clear my mind.

NiNi pov.

I was more than piss how he going to just think I'm cheating like the fuck and zee ain't nothing but a friend and he got a girl friend her names tatie.

I was pulling in to the house and when I got there I started to pack then I thought hell no I pay rent here to the fuck... I put my shit back and laid down on the bed. I end up falling asleep.

About 30 mins later I wake up to drew shaking me. "what" I said turning around. "you need to get your shit and leave" he said. "hell no u better leave me alone drew la' monta Patterson!" I said getting aggravated. "No ja'niya u was fucking cheating on me" he said. Is he really this stupid why the hell would I cheat on him...

"no I was not zee is just a friend have not seen in a long time he got a girlfriend and we was just talking about her when u walked up...but if u want me to leave over this petty shii then okay cause I don't need to be stressing over some petty shit" I said getting up. I started to walk but my stomach started to hurt a sharp pain came from my stomach. Drew looked over at me and could tell I was hurting.

"baby are u okay" he said looking at me. " I don't know just take Me to the hospital" I said as everything started to look funny.  then I just blackout