6.

Niya pov.

It took me 1 hour to get done with my hair and To put on my clothes (outfit on the side) I text Tay to come on so that we can go to the party tonight.

About 30 mins later Tay was here. "hay girl" Tay said hugging me. "Hay pooh you looking good as hell" I said looking at what she had on. "Thanks girl" she said smiling hard. " well let's go the party started already" I said walking to the door.
When we got out the door I locked it and  we got in the car. While we was riding I the car it was silent so you could tell something was on tay mind because she is never quite.
So being the good friend that I am I asked her about it. "what's wrong with you? You been quite for a little minute now" I said looking over at her. "nothing at all just think about how fun this party about to be" she said smiling but I could tell she wasn't thinking about that damn party ... Imma brush it off FOR RIGHT NOW.

We finally got to the party. "you want something to drink" she asked me as we walked towards the kitchen. "yea, sure" I said looking over her to see if I seen drew. "here you go girl" she said passing me my drink. After a couple of sips I was kinda out of it. Everything was funny looking.

Tay pov.

Yep I put something in that bitch drink and went to find drew.  Being with her makes me sick like she have a prefect family. Why and the hell would She fun away? Now she wants my man and that shit not happening. i know we been friends for a long as time but that fuck shit she doing is lame. But anyways  When I found him I brought him a drink but what he didn't know was that I put something in there same thing I put inside his girls drink.
SO HE WILL BE MINES!

I walked him to a room and "aye what are you doing" he said as I pushed him on the bed. "nothing baby" I said as i got on top of him and started kissing him. "niya chill I don't want to go there with you yet" he said pushing me a little. " baby it's okay" I said kissing him and pulling his shirt off. 

"baby are you sure" he said rubbing me. "yes daddy just fuck me" I said take is friend out of his pants. and putting him in side my mouth. " damn baby  just like that" he said pushing my head down. after a couple of rounds I was tired And I fell asleep on his chest. now we are the new GOALS

Drew pov.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes then look next to me. I was expecting it to be Niya but sadly it was Tay  we both was naked. So I put two and two together we must had sex but I don't get how ? Cause I would never fuck Tay cause that bitch crazy.

She started to move around and then she finally woke up. "Goodmorning sexy you have fun last night" she said smiling. " tell me we didn't have sex" I said thinking about how Niya going to feel about this whole thing. I wouldn't hurt her. "we had sex duh don't you remember" she said rolling her eyes. "hell no and you better not tell niya or IMMA KILL YO ASS!! " I said looking at her. why would she fuck me if she is niya best friend what type of bitch is she. She rolled her eyes and She got up and put her shit on and left. And I really didn't give a fuck how she fells After that I went just home to niya cause she been on my mind for a min.

About 15 mins later I pulled up at the house and left.

Niya pov.

I was just getting up when drew walk through the door. I honestly don't even know how I got home. anyways He have been gone all morning like tf. I missed wanted to spend the day with him since we went out last night. "Where you been" I said walking up to him. "I was at the trap" he said walk around me and to the couch. " I know  you lying" I said rolling my eyes. I just looked at him . "get tf out my face with that" he said. "okay bye then" I said And I walked in the bathroom and started my day. I'm not about let him fuck up my day. I'd be damned.

About 30 mins later I was walking down stairs and drew was watching tv. I walked right pass him to the door then this nigga going to ask me where I'm going.. Like wasn't u just telling me to get out ya face now u worried about me. "To mind my Damn business" I said rolling my eyes. " why you got a attitude with me" he said walking up to me. " cause you got or "had" a attitude with me" I said. he can't think I was going to be okay with the little attitude.

I just walked out and got in my car. I was going to the mall with Tay today. When I got there Tay want to take pic so I did and post it on insta.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Pic on the side