Dad?

NiNi pov.

I got so bored I decided to go check up on drew.

*20 mins later

I walk up to the trap and these bodyguards was like I can't come in.... I think they don't know about me.

About 10 mins of yelling at they ass they let me in. I walk pass everyone into I got to drew office.

Me: wtf

Drew turned around and look at me.

Me: why is this bitch naked? Better yet why is she here?

Drew: I don't know bae I was try to make her leave..

Tay: I ain't going nowhere

Me: look here bitch you going to leave or Imma make u leave so u can pick

I put all my shii down. I'm tried of this bitch trying to mess up what me and drew have. And hell yea I will fight for what's mines.

Tay walked over and got in my face.

Tay: make me leave bitch

When she said that I punch her right in the mouth. I hit her so hard she fell and went to sleep.

Drew: Damn baby but don't do that shit anymore u got my seed in u and I don't want anything to happen to u or him

Me: it's a girl but okay drew now take this bitch to the basement I'm about to kill her ass.

Drew looked at me like I had 6 heads. Then he just did what I said.

NiNi dad pov.

I been hear that niya is pregnant. I can't believe this lil hoe having a baby wait to I see her Imma fuck her up... Can't believe this bitch gave a way my pussy to some nigga. I'm happy to say her ugly ass not my baby.. I found that out yesterday her hoe of a mom said she cheated and got pregnant with niya... But When I see her it will be hell to pay. Her and her hoe of a mom

Wait a min is that her walking in the store oh I got this bitch.

NiNi pov.

Drew and I was hungry so we drove to the store to get us some snacks then we was going back to the trap.

As I was walk I felt like someone was watching me. When I turned around my heart was beating fast. My dad was walk to me with that Imma kill u face to bad drew was still at the car I wish he Hurry up. I think its time for me to stop acting like a bitch and be the real ja'niya.

When my dad walked up to me he grabbed my arm .

Dad: bringing your ass on you going home and when we get there Imma beat the baby out of u.

Me: can u let me go

He was dragging me all the way to his car. There was no one but me and him. I started to yell cuz he was trying to put his hands on my v and I was not have that.

Drew pov.

I heard niya yelling so I ran after her. When I saw her so called dad I beet the shii out of him then put him in my car so we can got to the trap and finish this nigga.