1.

Niya p.o.v

*If there's a question of my heart you got it
It don't belon-*

My phone sang to wake me up. I lean over to turn off my alarm. Then looked up at the ceiling back to this Hell hole we call school. I got up and walk to the bathroom room to start my day.

I started the shower and hopped inside 15 mins later I was done. I got out and brushed my teeth then headed to my walk-in closet to find something to wear. I decide to wear a black crop top that says #flawless and some jeans with my hoops. something simple for this lame ass school.

After putting my clothes on I grabbed my phone off the charger and walk downstairs to see my mom cooking. "Hi mama are we still having a girl's day today?" I said giving her a hug. Sometimes my mom and I go out to eat or get our hair done.  But lately we haven't spent any time together. She been working every day. 

 "No baby Sorry I have to work overtime" she said giving me a kiss on my forehead. Damn I get that she has to help provide but every day.  "Okay whatever" That nothing new she always has to work.  I don't even know why it bothers me anymore. "Who are you rolling your eyes at" she said looking over at me. "Mom, you work every day you can't just miss one day for me" I said eating the food she made.

"Maybe next time baby girl. I'm working on a very important case right now and I just don't have the time." she said looking at me. So, you can just flex again I'm good. "No thanks mom, sometimes I feel like you care about your job more than me" I said grabbing my book bag and about to head out the door. "Baby I love you more than any job, sweetie have a good day" she said as she texted on her phone. "Later mom" I said as I walked out the house and got in my blue Mercedes and pulled off.  I don't see why they even had me. 

After about 20 minutes I pulled up at Tay house and she was there waiting for me. We always ride together to school. "Hey, bitch you look cute" Tay said as she closes the car door. "Hey bitch, thanks and you don't look bad yourself" I said looking over her outfit.

She had on blue crop top that said #boss and some shorts. "Guess what" "what" she said as pulled out of her driveway. "My mom canceled again tonight" "well that's nothing new she always at work" "I know I was just hoping that today would be a little different". "Well, you're always welcome to my shit I never have shit to do anyways" she said. " I know bitch that's why I stay at your house " I said laughing.  We finally pulled up to school. 

I heard the first bell ring as we hopped out the car. " I have to get my math book out my locker. Shit" I said as I started to speed walking. As i'm walking to my locker I see Drew talking to his homeboys. Let me tell you guys' bout my baby Drew. I been in love with him snice we were 12 years old.  I don't think he really knows who I am but one day he will. "hellooooo world to Niyaaaaa" Tay said pushing my shoulder. 

"Yeah " let me stop thinking about this boy. " i seen you staring at ole dude" she said smiling really hard. " you need to talk to him and stop being weird" she said as i unlocked my locker and got my math book out. " He has as girlfriend Tay" i said rolling my eyes. i hate that bitch Jayla. "Girl fuck her" i laugh Tay really funny.

"Tay let head to class" " not you trying to change the subject" "im not trying to change anything i just don't think he will ever leave her stank ass" i said looking over to see him now with his girl.  "He will, she honestly doesn't have shit on you best" she said taking my hand. "Thanks bitch " i said laughing as we walked down the hallway. We were almost at class, when this hoe had to walk her stank pussy ass over here. 

"Bitch why was you keep staring at me and my boo" Jayla said rolling her eyes. Here go the bullshit and I'm already over it. "Aye hoe go somewhere with all that we don't got time for your games" Tay said. Tay is the hot head she be ready to fight any and everyone. I love her for being overprotective. "Was I talking to you. I think not so shut the fuck up" Jayla said turning to Tay. "Well bitch i was talking to you. what the fuck you going to do about it?" she said ready to go the fuck off.  "tttayy let's ju--st leave we don't got time for this" i said. Yeah, I'm a little shaken up so what.  Honestly hate that I act this way around people. 

" you lucky as hell my bitch just saved your life hoe" she said putting her hair up anyways. We were just about to walk away but miss Jayla had to say something. My head snaped so quick "what did you say?" i said putting my hair up in a ponytail so quick. Maybe today is the day I slap this bitch? " I said just like your mom don't got time for you. Right hoe" Jayla said like it was no problem. I don't know what took over me, but I was done with the disrespect.

 I took her by her fake ass hair and started to punch her in her face repeatedly. I'm tired of everyone treating like I don't matter today is the day that shit will change. All of a sudden drew came and picked me up. how the fuck do she know that?  is all that on my mind. i don't tell people shit about me so I'm so lost at what just happen.

"Put me the fuck down" i said loud. "Bitch imma fuck you up watch your back hoe" Jayla yelled as her friend pull her away. " Fuck you bitch you won't do shit. How your eye feel hoe" i yelled trying to get out of drew hands. "Aye ma chill out" he said putting me down. i rolled my eyes. only reason that hoe came over to me is because she thinks i want you and here you are all in my face. "whatever" 

"Why yall fighting anyways" " she said something about my people and i don't play that shit" i said looking up to him. damn why is he so fine. "you to pretty to be fighting though" he said "thanks but im about to head to class "  he stepped  in my way "not before i get your number" . " you got a girl you don't need my number" "i'll be a happier guy if i got it" he said smiling at me. "ok but no funny shit with you and your bitch" i said writting my number down and walking away.

"i seen you give him your number" tay said. "i did " i said doing a dance.