night to remember

Drew pov.

I took her to the hotel room that I have set up for us. Yes I knew me and her was going to get back together.when we walked In her eyes lit up. (Room on the side)

"you did this for me or for one of your hoes"she said smiling. " I did it for you baby I would do anything for you" I said closing the door behind us. "you do anything for me huh?" She said walking over to the bed. "yes anything" I said walking over and sitting beside her.

(Rated R....just so you guys will now)

Niya pov.

I leaned over and kissed him the kiss got heated fast. Before I knew it me and him where both naked. He started rubbing his on my clit and I moaned softly. He started to kiss and suck his way down to my other set of lips. When he finally got there he lick it once then kissed it. Then he dived in it only thing you could hear was my moans . I pushed his down I felt a weird feeling as my legs started to shake. After I cam more than once he looked at me and asked was I ready. I was more than ready. So I told him yes. I saw him slide a condom on and my eyes grew wide. HE WAS BIGG .

"do u think that's going to fit in me" I said looking at him side ways. "I will make it fit" he said laughing at the look on my face.

I laid on my back while he got on top. He then fixed are body's the right way and he slid in side of me. I wanted to scream so bad The first 3 to 5 strokes hurt like crazy but form the rest was pleasure. "Ohh yeah hardddddd " I moaned. He thrust hard I felt my walls getting tight. " you better hold that shit" he said turning me over and thrusting in hard "shit I can't " I moaned as I put a deeper arch in my back. "Damn ma.... What's my namehe groaned as he slapped my ass. I didn't say anything but moan and I guess that pissed him off because he started thrusting in and out hard as hell. He had me moaning loud. "now I said what's my Damn name" he said hitting it hard. "DADDY " i moaned. I could tell by tomorrow I wouldn't be walking right.

And we kept going into we fell asleep
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I hope you liked it . Comment I need ideas