When one of his brothers fall for you

Hahahahhahahaha I thought this one would bring a bit of humor into this story, and so sorry for not posting on time. I just started to quit Wattpad for a while, but I'm back!! Anyways, since it's summer, there could be multiple posts. This was requested by @Maia_loves_Lloyd a few months ago. Sorry if I couldn't get to it in time. Keep on being awesome!

💚Tina💚❤️💜💙

❤️Kai❤️

You decided to hang out with Kai today. Even though you hang out pretty much everyday, you've never spent a solid day in the monastery.

️Kai was in the other room practicing moves with his brothers, while you were in Kai's room on your phone. You lay down on his bed, the mattress surprisingly soft along with the fluffy red pillows.

"Hey Y/N," Cole's voice comes from the doorway. "I haven't seen you in a while.

"Hey," You greet. "What are you doing here? In Kai's room I mean. I thought you were training."

"Well, I was," Cole told you. "But I felt like you were lonely."

You see Cole walk in, as he stops by the bed.

"What do you want?" You ask angrily, balling your fist if he lay his rock-headed self onto you.

"Nothing," he says, picking up Kai's katana on his wall. "He just told me to get this for him."

You watch Cole walk out slowly.

"See ya!" He says after turning around and smiling before racing down the hallway, his footsteps retreating.

Was that a small hint of affection? You ask yourself quietly. But he knows I'm with ️Kai. Why did he have to do that? That doesn't matter now. If Cole's bothering you, just always talk to Kai.

💚Lloyd💚

"Lloyd, put down those comics for once," you chuckle, as you see your boyfriend on his bed with a pile of his comics next to him. You were in the monastery with him, along with Jay and Kai.

"But I'm at the really good part!" He protests.

You roll your eyes. "Every time I tell you to stop, you always say that, Greenie."

"Hey, it's just how I role, Starburst," he laughs, using the nickname he always calls you. Ever since you started hanging out with him, he always started calling you that. Now, he says it more than when he used to. You personally think it's your name to him now.

"I'll go get some water," you tell him, as you walk out of his room.

"Hey, Y/N," Kai's voice echoes through the hallway. You see him at the door to the kitchen; you know, doing what most guys do. Where they put their elbow on a wall and stuff, yeah, that.

"Um hi," you say. "I'm just-"

"Getting water? I know," he says.

"So, if you don't mind..." You tell him.

"Aww, now, come on Y/N, have some humor for once!" He asks.

"You want humor?" You ask, putting your hands on your hip. "I'll show you humor." You elbow him on the side and walk into the kitchen.

"I-I didn't mean like that!" He laughs, holding his side.

"You asked for humor," You say, grabbing two water bottles from the fridge. "I gave you some. Revenge, my friend."

💛Cole💛

You were playing with a soccer ball. Something urged you to wake him up from his daydream, which you finally decide to do. You turn around, seeing Jay.

"Y/N!" He whispers. "Over here!"

You whip around and run over to him. "What is it?" You see a bucket in his hand. "What's that for?"

Jay smirked and started to chuckle. "Cole hates water. Let's see how rocky-boy likes it when his girlfriend does it. Go get em, girl."

You take the bucket from him, carefully walking back to where the tree was. Jay was behind you, quit let tiptoeing after you. You feel a cold sensation as you held the bottom. Did Jay fill the bucket with ice water?!

As you look down, you saw giant blocks of ice submerged into the water. You grinned. This was going to be the best. Prank. Ever.

You quietly lift the bucket before tipping it over on his luscious licorice-colored hair. With a jolt, he woke, screaming.

"Thank you, Cole, for doing the ALS ice bucket challenge!" You shout, as Jay laughed his butt off.

"Jay..!!" Cole shouted, as he chased his brother around. You glance over at the two. Jay have you a wink before continuing his run.

💙Jay💙

"Jay!" You call. You were outside. But when you went to feed your uncle's cows, Jay disappeared. "Where are you, Bluey?"

"Gotcha!" A voice shouts, as you feel someone jump on your back.

"Zane!" You shout, anger and humor showing in your eyes. You turn around to see the ice ninja rise back to his feet after surprising you from the bale of hay. "Innocent ice-nindroid."

"Yeah, insult me as much as you want, he laughs. "Jay is out with the other ninja to the pond for water."

"And why are you out here?" You ask the robot.

"I didn't need water, and besides, Jay told me to tell you." Affection flared in his eyes, as you see his cheeks grow more red.

"Um, Zane?" you ask. "Are you alright?"

"N-Nevermind," he said. "I'll tell Jay that you'll be back at the monastery soon. See you later, Y/N!"

You watch him run off, feeling your heart beat faster. Why? You ask yourself. Zane is a robot. I'm dating J-Jay... But why do I feel like this?

💜Zane💜

You decided to watch F/M(favorite movie) in your bedroom. Your mom was running late errands, which meant you had about a few hours before she was home. Beside you was Zane and his brother, Lloyd. Since you know, they were training together in your backyard, he just decided to stay until Zane left.

"I'm going to get popcorn," you say at last.

"Okay," Zane answers. "Let me just fix the DVD. It's kind of iffy right now."

You laugh. "Okay then."

"I need my candy for any movie!" Lloyd shouts, as he runs downstairs after you.

You roll your eyes. Zane told you he was annoying, but not childish. You grab a bowl and dump two bags of buttered popcorn into it, heading upstairs and sneaking a few into your mouth.

"Woah!" You shout, dropping the bowl. You glare at the green ninja, who popped some candy in his mouth.

"Oops," he laughs, being being a little more serious after seeing your death glare. "Okay, okay, here," he says, using his powers and cleaned up the mess and made a new batch.
"There, happy!?"

You chuckle. "Very."

As you walk upstairs, you felt Lloyd's cool breath on your neck. It made you shudder, which made your pace quicken and your processor as well.

You reach your bedroom and close the door to your bathroom before looking at yourself in the mirror. Your face was fluster. But how? Nindroids couldn't blush. She couldn't fall for the green ninja. She was with Zane. The one who made her truly happy. But why. Why could Lloyd make her blush, let alone let her processor run by itself?

So, that was interesting enough. I hope you liked it c: anyway, leave in the comments on what I should do next! Love you guys <3

Tina out!!! 💙💙💜💙💜💙💚💛💙💜💙💜💙❤️💛💜💙💜