When he is sick

So, I hope this chapter could make up for what I've missed. Again, sorry about the late updates! I will defiantly spend more time on this than anything else. I hope you like my work! 😘

~Tina 💚

❤️Kai❤️

You were downstairs eating a bowl of F/C(favorite cereal), while you heard loud banging upstairs.

No one else was home expect you and Kai, so you decided to check it out. You quickly run upstairs, as you see the door to your bedroom closed. Opening it, you laugh as you see your boyfriend sneezing multiple times.

"Kai, are you alright?" You ask him, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, I'm just... Just.... ACHOO!!!" Tissues flew around, as you laughed, walking over.

"Don't tell me you're sick," you say, as you roll your eyes. The only time you cared for someone when they were sick was when your sister didn't listen to you about bringing a thicker jacket.

Kai sniffles, throwing another tissue in the garbage can near your bed.

"Hold on, let me get you some medicine and more tissues," you tell him jokingly, walking out and going to the cupboard, pulling out two tissue boxes and a herbal medicine thing that helped with uncontrollable sneezing and coughing. You take a spoon and came into your room again, closing the blinds and adding a dose of medicine to the small medicine spoon.

"That stuff?" He says, his nose clogged. "I erd that that sduff is gross."

"You wanna get better?" I asked sweetly, shoving the spoon in his mouth, as he swallowed.

You replaced the empty tissue box in the garbage, opening the two new ones for him.

"Have I ever told you that you're the best girlfriend?" Kai asked, chuckling.

You blush, staying with him for the rest of the day.

💚Lloyd💚

"Lloyd! Lloyd!" You call from the front door, as you come back from your morning jog. "This isn't funny! Answer me!"

"I'm right ere," A sick voice calls from the couch.

"Lloyd, what happened?" You asked, joining him on the couch, where there was a blanket covering him besides his face, an empty bowl on the coffee table, and a box of tissues.

"I don't feel very good." He answers, pulling the covers over his head.

"And you didn't take medicine yet?" You ask him, running over to the medicine shelf, looking around. You pull out two pills from one container that helped with a cough or cold. Grabbing your water bottle, you quickly rush over again, handing him the two things.

"Can't you do it for me?" Lloyd asked.

"You are really childish," you tell him, giggling. He looked cute with his hair in his face and his cute little sick voice.

He opens his mouth as you pop in the pills, as he drinks some water, betting the medicine down.

"Now, lemme just-" you reach to the trash can, as a whole pile of candy wrappers fall out.

"LLOYD GARMADON?!?!?!?!?" You shout. "DID YOU EAT THIS MUCH CANDY!?!??!??!"

"Yeah," he says.

"Next time, control your diet," you tell him, as he kisses your forehead.

💛Cole💛

You sit in a chair studying for your stupid test when you hear a sneeze. More sneezing. Lots of sneezing.

You text Cole,

Lol, is it you sneezing?

He soon answers,

Help me, Y/N............😵😵😯😵😵😵

You quickly rush out, stopping at where another sneeze erupted. You enter the guest room, seeing Cole wrapped up in the blankets, sneezing his freaking face off.

"Cole!" You say, rushing over before smirking. "Are you sick and you never told me?"

"Maybe!" He says, grabbing another tissue.

You roll your eyes, surprised at how your boyfriend can't take care of himself. You grab another tissue box from your bathroom, along with this medicine that helped with cold and sneezing, quickly grabbing the medicine spoon and rushing over again, adding a dose of it.

"Here," you tell him, as he downs the medicine, grabbing another tissue. "Do you need something warm?"

He nods solemnly, as you go to the kitchen, fetching him a hot chocolate. Your boyfriend was so much work and picky. Who cares, you love him anyway.

💙Jay💙

You help Jay fix his jet, adding one more piece when the ground shook, causing most of your pieces to fall out.

"Ugh, Jay!" You shout to him. "I told you not to practice your backflip skills when I'm fixing something!"

"Uhuhuhuh........" A voice answers. "I need help, Y/N."

You rush upstairs, seeing Jay in your bed, the covers over his head.

"Jay?" You ask, giggling. "Are you sick?"

"Maybe!" He says. "I'm cold."

You roll your eyes. "What warm drink do you want?"

"Can I please have a hot chocolate?" He asks, as you go downstairs, using one of the packages with the cocoa powder in them, making it out of milk, since Jay liked it with milkd better than water.

You rush back upstairs with the mug in your hand, placing it on your nightstand as you turn Jay over.

"Here," you tell him, handing him the mug.

"Thank you, Y/N," he says, gulping almost half the cup down before placing it on the nightstand again.

"Do you need an ice pack?" You ask.

"No, I'll be fine," he says. "I just need some rest."

"Okay, just don't shaking anything," you tell him more seriously. "I'm trying to fix your broken jet, for ninja's sake."

"Okay," he says, rather childish, as he kissed your forehead.

💜Zane💜

You were downstairs finishing up your mini fruit combo tarts, when you heard uncontrollable coughing from upstairs.

"Zane?" You shout. Is that you?" You ask, taking off your apron and rushing upstairs, where the lights to his room was turned off, his door closed.

"I'm sick, Y/N," He answers, as you giggle. You have never seen him sick before.

"Hold on, let me get you medicine," You tell him.

"No, I want some of your mini tarts," Zane says stubbornly.

"Okay, I'll give you two," you tell him. "But after that, can you promise me that you will take the medicine?"

"Fine," Zane sighs, slinking back into the white covers.

You roll your eyes, not knowing how stubborn Zane could be, heading downstairs and adding two cooling mini tarts on a plate, placing a spoon filled with this cold and cough medicine on it, and filling a glass with water before heading up again.

"Here," you tell him, placing the plate in front of him. He quickly eats the tarts, saving the last one for later, picking up the spoon and swallowing the medicine, quickly grabbing the water and drank at least half of it.

"I need some rest," he says, kissing you on forehead before turning his back to you.

You walk out, going downstairs and finishing up your mini tarts.

I hope this would make up for one of the late chapters. I hope you like it!!!! :))))) Remember to send requests. I would love to read them and add them to the book!

Tina out! 💛💛💙💙💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💚❤️❤️