Twelve: The Wedding Day

The sun rises over Mystic Grove, casting a warm glow over the villa and its surroundings. Today is the day Sabelina and Garnet will tie the knot, surrounded by their friends and family.

As the guests arrive, the atmosphere is filled with excitement and joy. Sabelina looks stunning in her white wedding dress, her hair styled perfectly and a bouquet of flowers in her hand. Garnet, dashing in his black tuxedo, can't take his eyes off her.

Just as the ceremony is about to begin, a loud roar echoes through the air, causing everyone to turn towards the sound. James and his Chimera emerge from the shadows, their eyes fixed on the wedding party.

"James, what are you doing?" Sabelina asks, her voice firm but worried.

"I've come to put an end to this farce," James sneers, his eyes blazing with hatred. "You'll never marry him, Sabelina. You'll be mine, or no one's at all!"

Garnet steps forward, his eyes flashing with anger. "You'll never harm her, James. I'll protect her with my life!"

The Chimera lets out a deafening roar, causing the ground to shake. The wedding party and guests are thrown into chaos, scrambling to get out of harm's way.

Sabelina's eyes meet Garnet's, filled with fear and determination. She knows she must act fast to save her loved ones and her happiness.

Meanwhile, at the trolley stop, the trolley driver looks around, confused. He wonders what's going on, in the trolley, Jason, Austin and the others look at the distance and see the villa in flames.

Jason turns to Austin and says, "We need to get over there now!" Austin nods and they both run for the car. They quickly drive off, determined to help their friends.

"Hey, it's not a full moon." Anakin said.

"That's good," replied Austin. "We don't have to worry about werewolves."

Anakin smiled and nodded. "But we have to worry about something else."

"Not to worry, I will be with them." Asta said.

"Asta." Anakin said. "Asta, you're a dog, not a warrior," Anakin pointed out, concern etched on his face.

"I may not be a warrior, but I have magic and I won't let my friends down," Asta replied, determined in his eyes.

Austin nodded in agreement. "We'll all go together. We can't let Sabelina and Garnet face whatever danger is happening alone."

As they speed towards the villa, the flames grow higher and the sound of chaos and destruction fills the air. They can see James's Chimera flying overhead, its eerie roar echoing through the sky.

"We're almost there," Austin said, his grip on the steering wheel tightening.

"We need to come up with a plan," Jason said, his mind racing with strategies.

"We'll figure it out when we get there," Anakin said, his hand on the door handle, ready to jump out as soon as they arrive.

Asta closed his eyes, focusing his magic, preparing for the battle ahead.

The car screeches to a halt, and the group jumps out, ready to face whatever danger awaits them. The villa is in ruins, the wedding party and guests scattered, and James's sinister laughter echoes through the air.

As they arrived at the villa, they saw that the wedding ceremony had turned into a battlefield. James's Chimera was wreaking havoc, destroying everything in its path. The wedding guests were running for their lives, screaming and crying.

Sabelina and Garnet were standing back-to-back, fighting off James's minions. They were surrounded, but they refused to give up. Sabelina's dress was torn and bloody, but she still held her bouquet like a weapon. Garnet's eyes were glowing yellow, his werewolf instincts taking over.