Part One

Miya felt like she was a kid parading around in their dad's clothes. It had been just a couple of days since she regenerated into her new body – an athletic, blond Japanese-American girl of twenty-something years of age. It was a heavy contrast to her previous incarnation, Skeeta Jenkins, who was a bald middle-aged African-American man with a rather brawny physique. As such, his clothes were practically draped on Miya's petite figure. His 'Size 15' shoes might as well have been clown shoes on her 'Size 7' feet, so she decided to go barefoot, once inside her TARDIS.

Unfortunately, that didn't take care of the problem she faced with the pants, which she fought to keep up several times. She even tried tightening the belt, but it went way beyond the last notch.

She needed new clothes – ones that suited this third incarnation.

            After saying goodbye to Sonia, Alan, and the companions they made in their journey within one of the Gotham Cities, she was now alone in her orb-shaped Type-X TARDIS, a ship of her own design

After saying goodbye to Sonia, Alan, and the companions they made in their journey within one of the Gotham Cities, she was now alone in her orb-shaped Type-X TARDIS, a ship of her own design. The first place she went was the wardrobe room; there, she got a good look at herself in the cheval mirror. Her eyes focused mainly on her new hair – and she had a lot of hair. It had been so long since she had so much; she wondered if this regeneration somehow knew that she missed having it.

Then there was the most striking aspect of this new body – it was female.

Aznavorian knew of certain possibilities of Time Lords changing gender via regeneration, for reasons that varied on the individual. In the case of this second regeneration, she had difficulty determining what reason she had to regenerate as a woman.

"Oh, well," she said aloud with her new voice, which carried a slight Californian accent. "Let's see what suits you, young lady."

She removed Skeeta's clothes, though most of it just slipped off of her, including the stretched-out white boxers. Seeing the body completely naked gave another perspective – the delicate curvature of the hips and spine, the impressive muscle definition, and the notable size of the breasts. It was no wonder that it had so much trouble keeping on Skeeta's clothes.

The wardrobe room inside her TARDIS still had a lot of women's clothes left from when Kristin traveled with her, and a few from other female companions. First, she figured a black top hat and matching tuxedo would be the one...

No, this is way too much for travel.