★𝟏𝟑

MALAYSIA PEREZ"can you talk to me please

MALAYSIA PEREZ
"can you talk to me please..?"

BRONX NEW YORK
PEREZ RESIDENCE
3:47PM

KEVIN sat down on his bed before putting his hands over his head in frustration (bars). malaysia had gotten him in a very sticky situation.

he didn't plan on putting locks in the house. but he knew malaysia, and she was the type to sneak out and be disobedient.

and he didn't want her roaming around the streets at night just because she was upset at him.

the girl was all he had. and he'd rather put locks on the door than having malaysia out somewhere where he couldn't find her.

kay let out a loud sigh as he listened to the quietness of the house. malaysia hadn't spoken to him in 4 days.

it felt weird to not hear the laughter of theirs laughs mixing because of a stupid joke he told her.

kay wasn't trying to be mean to malaysia at all, but sometimes she needed to realize some things have consequences.

and malaysia was spoiled to the brim. so her not talking to him was purely out of her spoiled ness.

but who could he really blame but himself? she was like that because of him. and sometimes he did regret spoiling her a lot. but at the same time, she was all he had.

kay just sighed before laying down in his bed and closing his eyes. he needed a huge nap after everything.

malaysia sat in her bed as she looked at the people walking by outside of her window. she couldn't even escape if she wanted to, her and kay lived on the third floor of their apartment building. and she loved her life

she let out a loud sigh before grabbing her phone and going over to her bed. how was it her fault she befriended her brother's opps? it had nothing to do with her at all.

she just rolled her eyes before sitting down onto her bed and scrolling through instagram.

"MALAYSIA!"

kevin yelled out before going into her room and standing in the doorframe. "what you wanna eat?" kay asked crossing his arms as malaysia ignored him.

"not hungry." malaysia said annoyed as kevin rolled his eyes. malaysia hadn't been eating ever since the situation, and today he was tired of it.

"malaysia you eating." kay said strictly as malaysia continued to ignore him. "ight fine, you don't eat and i'm not paying ya phone bill." kay said chasing malaysia to immediately turn her head to him.

"you can't do that." malaysia said in disbelief as kay quickly nodded his head. "i promise you i can, now whatchu wanna eat?" kevin asked getting fed up with the situation.

"i hate you!" malaysia cried out as she threw a pillow at her brother. kay just dodged it as he sighed loudly.

"stop saying that shit, i'm all you got!" kevin yelled at malaysia as her eyes started to tear up.

"you being dramatic just cuz i said you can't hang out with them? grow up malaysia." kay said annoyed as malaysia then started crying.

"get out!" malaysia yelled before standing up and pushing kevin out of her room. she then closed the door in his face as he just sat there.

"fine, starve." kay said as malaysia cried in her hands. she felt like life was raining down on her, and she was sick and tired of it all.

kay just turned around and left the house. even if malaysia refused to eat, he didn't mean anything that he said. he was gonna get them food, and she would just eat later.

(a bit dramatic buttttt, she really only crying yall because he isolating her & they the only friends she made at the school, and it's just a lot yk?? so i wish yall would try to bash her cuz i argue..)