★𝟏𝟎

MALAYSIA PEREZ"what the fuck

MALAYSIA PEREZ
"what the fuck.."

HARLEM NEW YORK
DELI
7:01PM

MALAYSIA held onto jay's arm as the two walked inside the deli. she had asked the boy to hang out early in the school day, and he did refuse at first, but of course he agreed later on.

malaysia only asked the boy to hang out mainly because she felt like she could spend some more time with him, plus kay was at the studio and she really didn't wanna be alone at home.

but what kevin didn't know was malaysia's whereabouts, and who she was with...

"okay be right back." malaysia said as jay nodded slowly while watching her pick out different items.

malaysia started to examine the different kind of chips before she picked out her favorite ones. flamin hot union rings. (them ts right there!)

jay just grabbed his phone from out his pocket as he fixed the ends of his ski mask. everytime he walked outside without a member besides him, he wore his ski mask. he wasn't gonna get caught lacking at all.

jay walked over to malaysia as she searched for a specific arizona. he stood behind her ten toes just incase. he didn't know why, but he felt the need to protect her.

"sorry jay i'm almost done." malaysia said before grabbing an arizona. "you cool." jay said as he followed her to a different section of the store.

"you want anything?" malaysia asked as jay shook his head quickly. malaysia then turned her head seeing him shake his before she smacked her lips.

"hush, i'll get you something." malaysia said as jay snickered. he just let her do whatever, she was gonna do what she wanted to regardless of what he said.