★𝟖

MALAYSIA PEREZ" :( "

MALAYSIA PEREZ
" :( "

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
9:26AM

MALAYSIA frowned harder as she thought about jay. he didn't come to school today leaving her all by herself. and she was heavily upset.

plus she didn't have any of jay's socials to keep in touch with him. so she was extremely bored, and when jay came back she would be beating him.

malaysia let out a loud sigh as she did the work her teacher just assigned. her and jay would be laughing right now instead of doing the work only if he had came.

and the worst part of it all was that malaysia didn't have anybody else to talk to besides the three boys. but dd was a junior, and notti and ddot were sophomores. she didn't have any classes with them.

malaysia sat there staring at her word search before flaring her arms around for a second.

maybe the word search would help her get her mind off things. atleast for right now.

malaysia walked outside the classroom hearing the loud ringing of the school bells. she started to sulkily walk over to her locker with a big sad face.

malaysia opened her locker slowly before pushing it open fully. she then started there for a second before grabbing her stuff and inserting it inside the locker.

"yo" notti called out from behind malaysia as she turned around quickly. she then saw notti waving at her. and she was kind of disappointed because notti had sounded like jay for a split second.

"oh..hey notti." malaysia said with a hint of disappointment as notti tilted his head confused.

"what's wrong? you sound mad disappointed i'm right here, damn." notti said playfully as he then laughed.

"no it's not that, i just thought you were jay." malaysia said shrugging as notti made an 'o' with his mouth. as soon as he went home he would have to inform jay about that. he would pretend he didn't care, but notti knew his brother.

"my bestie isn't here today." malaysia said frowning as notti shot her another confused look.

"who..? jay?" notti asked scratching his head as malaysia nodded quickly. notti then laughed before he grabbed his phone out his pocket.

"i mean, you got his number?" notti asked as malaysia shook her head no. he then nodded before going to jay's contact and pressing facetime.

a few seconds later jay answered the phone with his pillow over his head and his eye peaking out.

"yea twin?" jay asked confused, and he sounded like he had just woken up. "i got somebody infront of me sulking that you ain't here." notti said in a humorous tone as jay looked at him confused.

notti then handed the phone to malaysia who quickly got excitedly seeing jay. he ended up sitting up already knowing who it was.

"hi jay!" malaysia said waving as jay snickered before waving back. "why didn't you come." malaysia asked mood quickly switching as jay mugged her.

"ion know, im sleeping good tho." jay said as malaysia rolled her eyes and notti laughed.

"well guess what, when you come back it's that ass." malaysia said as her and notti then laughed.

"yeah ight." jay said snickering as malaysia watched his every move. she saw that he didn't have on a shirt, and her cheeks started to heat up quick.

"alright bye!" malaysia said quickly pushing the phone over to notti as he looked at her confused before he quickly realized.

"ight bye jay." notti said laughing before hanging up. "i'm going back to class now, ima see you at lunch laysia." notti said as malaysia nodded quickly avoiding his gaze. she was feeling hotness all in her cheeks.

she let out a small sigh before closing her locker. why was she feeling this way? why did he have this much of an effect on her?

but at the end of the day, he was just a friend.