★𝟒

MALAYSIA PEREZ"uhh

MALAYSIA PEREZ
"uhh.."

BRONX NEW YORK
STUDIO
5:38PM

MALAYSIA sat down on kevin's desk as he rapped into the mic. today he had took her with him since it was a friday, and she was pretty bored at home.

malaysia watched her brother spit flows into the mic as she smiled.

a few minutes later dougie came into the studio with a smirk. and his focus was directly towards malaysia.

"hey ma." dougie whispered as kay continued to rap into the microphone. malaysia then quickly looked over seeing dougie smirking at her.

she moved to the side a bit uncomfortable as dougie gave her a small confused look. "come with me." dougie said as he grabbed malaysia's hand. he then led the two out of the room into the hallway.

dougie took him and malaysia into the corner as she just followed waiting to see what he needed.

eventually the two got into a random corner. and that's when dougie pulled malaysia closer before starting to kiss her on the neck.

malaysia just sat there stiff as dougie continued to kiss her. but he quickly got the hint and stopped confused about the whole interaction.

malaysia was feeling a bit odd about the situation. something was telling her to stop. atleast in the moment.

"what's wrong..?" dougie asked backing up a bit hurt from malaysia's actions as she looked around awkwardly.

"nothing, i just don't want a kiss right now." malaysia told him. and technically it wasn't a lie.

dougie just nodded his head slowly a bit upset, but he couldn't do much about it.

one thing about malaysia and dougie was that they actually never did anything sexual besides kissing and hickeys here and there.

they never had sex before because one, dougie was one of her brothers bestfriends. plus she just wasn't ready.

and dougie told malaysia he understood and he could wait whenever she decided to actually trust him to give him her body.

but he really wasn't patient enough. he felt malaysia was technically grown. so why couldn't they have sex already?

he was growing impatient by the days. but of course he couldn't express that. he didn't want to receive an ass whooping from kay. and kevin still didn't approve of malaysia's situation with his bestfriend anyways.

"oh ..ight." dougie said showing malaysia a small smile. but he definitely didn't mean it. why was malaysia acting like that?

the two almost did get close to having sex, but of course malaysia backed out. and dougie was more enraged than he expected. he had been waiting for so long, and malaysia was leading him on.

but of course she said no at the last minute.

malaysia scooted over some away from dougie before she scratched behind her head awkwardly.

"i'm going back into the studio." malaysia said as dougie nodded. and as she was about to leave, he grabbed her arm. "ima see you later." dougie told her, but it sounded more like a question and uncertainty.

malaysia just nodded slowly with an awkward smile before pulling herself away and walking back to the studio with her brother.

dougie just shook his head. where was this all coming from? just the other day him and malaysia were cool.

he couldn't think any more of it due to the fact that they weren't together. so he had to let it go.

malaysia walked over to the studio before going in. and kay immediately looked at her with confusion. "where you go? you can't be running off like that lay." kevin said as malaysia rolled her eyes.

"i literally went right down the hallway, chill out kay." malaysia said as kevin smacked his lips quickly.

but what malaysia didn't know was that there were many guys in the building kay didn't know himself. and any of them could do something to his baby sister. and he would never forgive himself if they succeeded.

"nah, it's nigga's in here i dead don't know malaysia, ian telling you this just for fun, you gotta be careful deadass." kevin said in a serious tone as malaysia threw her hands up.

"alright alright i get it.." malaysia said before going over and sitting down on the couch. she then made herself comfortable while watching kay go back into the box to continue his lyrics.

"i'm hungry kev." malaysia said rubbing her stomach as her brother looked at her with a glare.

"don't be rubbing ya stomach like it's a baby in there, and ima feed you hold on." kevin said as he put his headphones on.

"mmncht, finish your song and leave me alone." (bars) malaysia said rolling her eyes as kay laughed at her.

(how we liking the story so far ??? 😛😛😛, it's finna be sum drama coming up yall ain't even ready for it 😭)