★𝟏𝟏

MALAYSIA PEREZ"i hate you

MALAYSIA PEREZ
"i hate you.."

BRONX NEW YORK
PEREZ RESIDENCE
10:48AM

MALAYSIA sat up from her bed as she rubbed her eyes. she was just waking up from the previous night before everything started rushing back to her memory.

it was all starting to feel like a reality now. kevin really had got mad at her, but was it even her fault?

malaysia wasn't the one that was in the gang, so why would kay be mad at her for hanging with his opps?

key word

his

malaysia just sat there in disbelief before she grabbed her phone that was besides her. all she could think about was jay

was he safe?

where was he?

her mind was clouded with the boy. but before she did anything else, she needed to get ready.

malaysia sat up from her bed before opening her bedroom door. she heard the emptiness of the house before she started walking towards the living room area.

she then looked over towards the front door seeing a small lock on it. malaysia almost immediately squinted her eyes to make sure she wasn't tripping.

malaysia quickly went over to the front door before stopping infront of it. she examined the lock as she groaned loudly.

"what kind of bullshit is this?" malaysia whispered to herself before she stormed off back into her room and slamming the door.

kevin wasn't at home either. and she really didn't want to talk to the boy, so she went inside her bathroom to start getting ready.

around 40 minutes later, malaysia walked outside of her bathroom freshly dressed as she then walked over to her bed.

she sat at the end before grabbing her phone and going to jay's contact. she was the one who got his number instead because she asked for it.

today 11:46am

today 11:46am

jay??
delivered now

are you safe?
delivered now

i'm worried about you, i'm sorry about what happened aswell..
delivered now

can you text me back as soon as possible please...?
delivered now

jay examined malaysia's messages as she sat up on his bed

jay examined malaysia's messages as she sat up on his bed. he then scratched behind his head awkwardly (bars)

he honestly didn't know what to say. malaysia was siblings with his biggest opp. and he didn't know how to feel about it.

these last few weeks, jay had developed something for malaysia. and he knew he did, that's why this situation was way worse.

and honestly jay felt like he couldn't speak to malaysia at all anymore after all this. how would this even work? they were from two different worlds, and the outcome wouldn't be pretty.

it was all too much, and honestly it was stressing him out. he felt like it was best to just keep his distance.

jay threw his phone to the end of his bed in annoyance. he couldn't believe his situation

why her out of everybody? why did she have to be siblings with kay flock

there wasn't much left to do about it. jay didn't want to keep dwelling on the situation.

maybe it was for the best?

(short chapter but ion wanna hear nun cuz the tea finna get juicy again !)