★𝟐

MALAYSIA PEREZ"whatever bro

MALAYSIA PEREZ
"whatever bro."

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
8:19AM

MALAYSIA exited the car as kevin waved to her before laughing. she was dreading school today, it was the first day after all. and kay wouldn't let her stay home.

"i really can't stand you." malaysia said outside of the car as she crossed her arms. kay just let out another laugh before looking behind his sister.

"why couldn't i go to school where im actually from." malaysia asked her brother with a bored face as kay shook his head.

"cuz it ain't safe laysia, i already told chu." kay said before cutting the radio up a bit. he then continued looking behind malaysia to see if anybody looked suspicious.

they lived in bronx new york, but malaysia would be getting a better education near the harlem area, kay definitely did his research. and he wanted the best for his baby sister.

"fine..bye." malaysia said dramatically as she turned around and headed into the building. but kay wasn't finished talking.

"i love you laysia! have a good day!" kay yelled as malaysia hid her face slightly. people were starting to look at the two

"i love you too, bye kay." malaysia said turning around so kevin could hear her before turning back around.

"you coulda been more nice about it mean ass lil girl." kay yelled from inside the car as malaysia snickered. she then rolled her eyes playfully before walking into the building completely.

kevin leaned back into his seat as he let out a small sigh. he just wanted the best for malaysia, he wasn't trying to isolate her or anything.

kay wanted malaysia to have a good day and make friends so she could tell him all about it when she got home.

malaysia grabbed her schedule as she started going to her assigned locker. she felt like she was waking forever before eventually finding her locker.