★𝟗

JUSTIN REYES"it's too early"

JUSTIN REYES
"it's too early"

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
8:36AM

JAY slept on the desk as he softly snored. he had to be up way early today, and he was honestly tired.

and since malaysia wasn't at school yet to bother him, he could get as much sleep as he wanted for the moment.

but he didn't know how long that would last.

malaysia stepped out of the car putting her bookbag on before turning around. "bye kay, i love you." malaysia said blowing her brother a kiss as kevin waved.

"bye laysia, have a good day at school ight? ima be home when you get out." kay said as malaysia nodded her head.

she then turned around before heading into the building with her things. she was just excited because jay was at school today, and she would finally have somebody to talk to.

malaysia walked into the classroom with her heart beating fast. she was excited to see her bestfriend, she really didn't know if it was one sided. but it didn't matter.

malaysia peaked her over to where her and jay sat at as she saw him sleeping per usual. malaysia  then let out a small laugh before clutching her stuff tightly and going over to sit down next to the boy.

malaysia slowly slid into the seat before sitting her stuff onto the desk. she then turned her body slightly before leaning onto the desk.

she slumped down with one hand on her cheek while observing jay. he was so cute in her eyes, but of course she couldn't tell him that.

malaysia didn't want to admit it, but she was slowly developing feelings for the boy. she didn't just figure these feelings out though, she had been feeling this way ever since she bumped into him in the deli.

malaysia had never knew thought anything of it after what had happened at the deli. but after jay appeared infront of her face at her new school, the feelings came right back.

"jay." malaysia said quietly as jay continued to softly snore. she just shook her head before laughing as she tapped him slightly on the shoulder.

"what malaysia." jay said in a groggy voice as malaysia smiled at him. "you're so dayroom, why would you leave me yesterday?" malaysia asked crossing her arms as jay just ignored her.

he almost fell back asleep, but malaysia quickly grabbed a hold of his arm before shaking him aggressively.

"yo watch out." jay said sitting up quickly as malaysia busted out laughing. he then fixed his shirt before rolling his eyes.

"ian laughing." jay said trying to be fake mad at the girl as she just looked at him with her pretty brown eyes.

he cleared his throat slightly before laying his head back down. his cheeks were starting to heat up, and he never felt like this before.

"so you not happy to see me?" malaysia asked in a bored tone as jay rolled his eyes. "it's mad early to be this happy." jay said sitting up straight while looking at malaysia. he didn't even answer her question.

she just shrugged her shoulders before grabbing her phone. "okay you can sleep now, lay your head down." malaysia said scooting closer to him before laying down onto the desk.

jay just snickered at the girl before getting comfortable and laying himself down onto the desk aswell, but on top of malaysia.

"damn jay you dumb heavy." malaysia said in a playful tone as she laughed. jay just smacked his lips before closing his eyes and drifting off.

malaysia smiled to herself softly as she went to her camera. she decided to record them because why not, it was just something to look back on.

she zoomed in on jay who was now softly snoring. she then laughed lowly before cutting her phone off.

malaysia grabbed her binder before pulling out her work. she quickly got started while jay continued to lay on her.

it was all she needed to motivate her. and she could get some work done just like this.

(i love them yallllll, but the tea next character ab to leave yall SHOOK 😭😭)