★𝟑

MALAYSIA PEREZ"yeah okay

MALAYSIA PEREZ
"yeah okay."

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
9:35AM
(if it's spelling mistakes no its not 😞)

MALAYSIA sat down in her seat just making it to class on time. and as soon as she sat down she quickly got her stuff together before pulling back out her coloring book.

malaysia then grabbed her airpods before putting one in on the side that wasn't covering her ear.

ELSEWHERE...

jay entered the classroom with his ski mask still on. the seats were in cullums, and jay sat directly behind malaysia.

he looked at the coloring book with amusement before snickering. he couldn't believe a senior was really coloring in a coloring book.

jay smirked under his ski before slowly lifting his chair up and sitting it directly on the side of malaysia's chair.

of course there were many other seats in the classroom, but jay always sat in the back. so this was malaysia's punishment for deciding to sit right infront of where he sat at.

malaysia almost immediately whipped her head around looking at the boy with a mean mug. and he just laughed out loud this time.

truth be told, jay recognized malaysia from the deli a couple days ago. that's the reason why he kept on messing with her.

"the fuck is funny? get your foot off my chair dude." malaysia said getting more annoyed by the second.

"make me." jay said in a bored tone as malaysia rolled her eyes. she then looked down before yanking jay's foot down off her chair.

she then turned back around to continue what she was doing before getting rudely interrupted.

"don't touch my foot." jay said in a stern tone as malaysia snickered herself. "then don't make me have to touch your foot, dickhead." malaysia said sassily. and that's what caused them to start arguing.

the teacher and the other students quickly looked at the scene before the teacher broke it up.

"hey hey hey! cut it out you two." the teacher said as malaysia and jay both rolled their eyes at her.

jay just then sat up from his seat before exiting the classroom. and malaysia couldn't be more happy from his actions.

eventually the bell rung, and malaysia quickly packed her things so she could go to her locker before the bell had rung.

she was trying not to show her attitude. but whenever malaysia had any sort of emotion, you could see it.

malaysia eventually got to her locker as she sat her stuff down and started to open it. she quickly got it open before sitting her stuff in there before closing the locker and heading into the lunch room.

malaysia got her tray of food as she looked for a spot to sit. she didn't know whether she was invited to the same table, so it was kind of awkward looking around for a spot.

ddot looked at malaysia who was looking around as he stood up from the table and walked over towards her.

"yo." ddot called out from besides malaysia as she  quickly looked at the person. she saw ddot looking at her causing her to slightly smile.

"cmon, you welcomed everyday." ddot said as malaysia nodded slowly with a smile before the two then walked over to the table.

dd immediately started to smirk at malaysia as she greeted notti. "hey mami." dd said going over and sitting besides malaysia who rolled her eyes.

"hi dd." malaysia said snickering. dd then wrapped one arm around malaysia who almost immediately removed it.

"uh no." malaysia said causing the group to erupt in laughs. malaysia then turned her head seeing jay glaring at dd.

she tilted her head confused before brushing it off and talking to the group. malaysia was the same age as dd, but a couple months older. that's why he found it so easy to flirt with the girl.

jay just rolled his eyes at his brothers constant flirts. "dd let it go dick." jay said not looking up from his phone as the table turned their heads at the random comment.

"nigga stay over there, i'm having time with my girl." dd said smirking as ddot and notti laughed at the boy.

and malaysia let out a small laugh. but reminded dd that it was still a no.

she then looked over at jay slightly who was still looking at his phone. but he felt a pair of eyes looking at him, so jay looked locking eyes with malaysia who immediately turned her head embarrassed.

malaysia internally cursed herself because of the interaction. but she decided to ignore it and pretend it didn't happen. it was the only solution to keep her sane. because she would've been thinking about it all day if not.

PEREZ RESIDENCE
6:04PM

malaysia lifted her head up from her desk as she sat her homework down. she then turned around seeing kevin standing in the doorway eating a slice of pizza.

"how was school sis." kay asked before going over to malaysia's bed and laying down on his back.

"get off my bed with your greasy hands, and it was cool." malaysia said shrugging as kevin laughed at her comment.

she then grabbed her pencil as she continued to finish up her homework. "you doing ight?" kay asked as malaysia nodded slowly.

"yeah i like it there actually, my friends make it fun." malaysia said as kevin raised an eyebrow.

malaysia kept mentioning her friends, but kay found it odd how he still didn't know who her friends were.

"you keep saying friends, they ain't got names?" kevin asked sarcastically as malaysia rolled her eyes.

"i don't know their names, they haven't told me." malaysia said lying. she didn't know why, but it was just what came to her mind. (usually i would say bars, but it was kinda weak this time 💔😕)

"that's weird, but ight." kevin said shrugging before he walked over to the bedroom door. "i'm finna get ina shower, goodnight laysia." kevin said as malaysia waved at him.

"goodnight kay, love you." malaysia said blowing a kiss as kevin caught it playfully. "love you too sis." kevin said laughing before closing the door.

malaysia just leaned back letting out a small laugh at her brother's antics before continuing up her homework.