𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍ミ★

WELCOME TO

WELCOME TO

hey yallllllllllll ! so basicullyyyyyyy, yall kno i hadda make another story—its such a bad habit of mine i keep making shit without finishing the other shit but ugh i'm a warrior and i can't stop

hey yallllllllllll ! so basicullyyyyyyy, yall kno i hadda make another story—its such a bad habit of mine i keep making shit without finishing the other shit but ugh i'm a warrior and i can't stop. but yeaa!! i hope yall enjoy cuz i loved writing this story 😂😂. (i was planning on publishing this while it was down, that's why it say that..BUT LMFAOO I COULDN'T WAIT!!)

lmk what yall think ! and DONT be a silent reader..we hate those!

let's get into the preview 🙊

!PREVIEW!

"you just irritating." malaysia said to her big brother as he laughed at her frustration—"ight may, i'm gone alright? be safe." kevin said as malaysia nodded before getting up to hug her brother.

"i love you, and bring back some food please!" malaysia said as kay nodded. "i gotchu, i don't know how long ima be out tho may." kay said as she shrugged.

"it's okay, just don't forget the food or we fighting." malaysia said as kevin laughed at his baby sister. "ight now i'm gone for real, dougie coming to get his shirt too, bye may i love you." kay said before he quickly left their shared apartment.

kevin and malaysia lived together, they didn't have any other family to rely on—so it was just them. but they didn't need anybody else, they were perfectly fine with eachother.

but malaysia constantly worried about her brother—he was in a gang, and we all know how that can turn out. but kay being in a gang and making music supported them financially—so she had to be supportive at the end of the day.

but malaysia just sighed deciding to ignore the worries running around in her head before she walked back over to the couch she was sitting on—malaysia then got on her phone before she started getting a call.