LORENZO GET BACK HERE!

Saturday July 2 nd 2024

**Carina really slept a total of three hours last night, from three to six oh clock in the morning, she has been up all night wondering why Lorenzo has been acting weird around her lately, she doesn't know what she did to deserve that but he feels like she's going to send him back to the foster care system because she's too exhausted and can't think properly... so she's now pacing around the house waiting for him to get up so she could get answers.**

7h28 am

**Maya got up to use the bathroom and she noticed that Carina wasn't in bed next to her anymore and Niccolas was still asleep in his bassinet next to Carina's side of the bed... so she goes downstairs and sees Carina biting her fingers nails, in her pyjamas sweat pants and pink tank top on ! She looks at her watch.. Niccolas will wake up soon, so she goes to the stairwell and stares at her wife , who's just coming down to check on her. **

Maya : babe , what's wrong? You only slept for five hours, come back to bed please!

Carina: I can't, and it's three not five... I can't... sleeep ... Lorenzo.... Really really hurt my feelings yesterday when he didn't wish me good night sleep and he's been acting weird around me ever since we went to that summer version of the festival of lights !

Maya : okay , breathe in Carina. Shhhhhhhh ! Take small deep breaths so I can understand you better...

** Carina takes small deep breaths and slows her breathing down **

I don't know what I did wrong but he's being distant with me and he's never like that.. I'm scared... what if he runs away from home because he doesn't feel like he belongs with us anymore... I won't be able to live with that...

** she cried and cried some more **

Carina: hrmmm it smells like him !

Maya : what smells like him?
Carina: this blanket smells like Lorenzo... during the first two weeks of his life he had two blankets and I guess I kept one of his baby blankets in our closet.. well they were in boxes from house to house but he was so cute in that blanket... and I grabbed it before coming downstairs... I want him back the way he was... helpful and kind and always wanting to help..

** Lorenzo was up and getting ready to leave the house.. but little did he knew.. both of his moms were already awake and downstairs and he was about to leave with a suitcase... **

Maya : hrmmm ! Lorenzo where do you think you're going?
Lorenzo: out !
Maya : it's seven thirty in the morning on a Saturday...

**Carina turned around and saw him dressed in black clothes and she immediately started crying again..**

Lorenzo ANDREW DELUCA BISHOP  YOU STOP RUNNING RIGHT NOW!!

** Lorenzo ran out of the driveway and wanted to start his car but he looked at his momma and he couldn't do that to her so he came back to the front door.  **

Carina to Maya : he literally packed a suitcase and left ! WHERE THE FUCK DID I GO WRONG? WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?

My baby boy just left... with no fucking explanation whatsoever....

My first baby booooooyyyyyyyyyyyyy .

** she crumbled down on the front porch and cried and cried into his baby blanket**

Maya :  Lorenzo, please stop doing irrational things. You're destroying your momma ,
Please explain why you're leaving the house without telling us what happened for you to get to this place right now.

** Maya held Carina by the hand and managed to get her back in the house... Niccolas was up and crying, so she immediately went upstairs and picked him up and changed his diaper and clothes, and brought him downstairs and sat down on the couch and listened to Lorenzo, **