Working all day !

Saturday May 25 th 2024

**Today Carina has a twenty four hour shift at the hospital and she's well rested and ready. It's 6h31 am and she is getting out of the shower and blow dried her hair downstairs so she doesn't wake up everyone else. She leaves a lovely note on the kitchen counter for her wife and kids. She does this every time she's leaving the house and everyone is still asleep. She has done this since Lorenzo was a little baby and it's like a cute little tradition, she's wishing her children a really good day! Maya will tell everyone that they are going to wait until next year to finish the book so baby Charlotte can get her own character too !.   **

9h28 am

**Everyone is up and they are breakfast with grandma and grandpa this morning... Maya is up in her bed and she's not feeling good... she's experiencing some pain but it's too early to deliver Charlotte. So she decided to take several deep breath in and she managed to get downstairs and immediately went to lay down on the double couch and she couldn't help but moan**

Maya : ahhhhhhhhhhhh ! Fuck fuck fuck Charlotte don't turn back to the head up position noooooo !

Lorenzo: ohhhh mommy , should we call momma ?
Maya : no , she's working and I don't want to disturb her... I'll be fine!

Alessandro: but mommy , you won't be disturbing her, it's literally her job to help women deliver their babies!

Maya : I know, but it's too early for me to have charlotte. She needs a little more time before she can come out and meet us all !!
Ahhhhhhhh !

Chloe : I'm getting grandma and grandpa in here they will know what to do!

** Chloe immediately ran into the door that separates their house with their grandparents house. She quickly explained everything to her grandparents and they came in the living room to help **

Kathleen : breathe Maya breathe !

Maya : it hurts to breathe properly mom ! Arhhhhhhh something is wrong!

** she whispered to her mother so she wouldn't worry everyone else **

Kathleen : I think we should call Carina !
Maya : no , she has to perform delicate c section today and I am not going to be the reason why a mother might not receive the best care they can possibly get!

It's going away now!!!

** she took several deep breaths and she laid down on her right side and that made the excruciating pain go away **

Londyn : mommy , are you okay?
Maya : yes I am baby girl, charlotte is getting bigger and bigger now and she's trying to find space in my stomach... because she has to stay in my stomach all through the summer time and then she will be healthy and strong enough to come meet us all!

10h49 am

Maya : oh , momma and I have something to say regarding our book,

The kids: what ? We love the idea of writing about our family mommy , please don't make us not not do it !

Maya : what? We're not cancelling the project of the book, we simply decided to wait until next year so baby Charlotte can be in the book too with her little cartoon self .

Because it's only fair for us to wait for her.

The kids: ohhh yes , sorry we thought that you wanted to stop doing it! But yea we agree that she should have a little cartoon of herself too! Alright. So what do we do now ?

Maya : okay ! We go on living our lives together as a family and that's it !

The kids: alright...  we still think that you should call momma so she's aware that you're experiencing some pain.