Play all Day ! 🛝

Saturday April 13 th 2024

**It's the middle of the night and Carina and Maya are somehow both of them are awake and, they are simply looking at each other and then back to their four months old son Niccolas and.... Carina always loved breastfeeding her children... Nicco is holding her fingers and Maya is gently rubbing his feet ! **

3h28 am

Carina: I'm going to miss these special moments with our babies.
Maya : yea I know , I can't wait to be doing this with you in the middle of the night with Charlotte .

Carina: hrmmm yea ! I can't wait for that either.  And just everything with her , seeing her ... who she's going to look like..

Maya : babe, we literally used your egg and implanted it inside of my stomach... so she's mostly going to look like you.. and I'm more than happy to... because I'm going to hold a little you!

Carina: Awnnn ! Thank you babe, we did it with Chloe and she's definitely a little YOU ! She has bright bleu eyes and golden blonde hair like you and I wouldn't have it any other way... she's literally a beautiful copy and paste Maya Bishop !

Maya : yea but we have a pretty good mix of children who look like you and the other mix of our ten beautiful children look like me !

Carina : yea ! It's literally perfect.

** THE WIVES FELL ASLEEP WITH LITTLE NICCO IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM .. and several hours later they were woken up by little feet of excited children and they were up on their tippy toes trying to open their master bedroom door **

8h02 am

Londyn : hiiiiii moms. Come on let's go.
Carina and Maya: hrmmm good morning.
Giovanni and Salvatore: hiiiii good morning moms ! Let's go eat and then go play with playground basement!

Maya : ahhhhh ! Yes let's go eat breakfast first and then we'll go downstairs and let you play with your indoor playground.

** ONE BREAKFAST LATER, the kids were all excited to go downstairs and play with their new indoor playground... Maya and Carina loved seeing the kids excitement in everything they did**

9h21 am

Londyn : will you be able to play with me moms ?
Please please... you can play in the ball pit with me...

Maya : I will be able to play in the ball pit yes ! Other than that I can't do much more than that...

Londyn and Giovanni: yayyyy !
Come on momma !

Carina : yessss I'm coming.... Let me get Niccolas and then I'll be there!

** she gets him up from his momma roo swing and goes downstairs with the rest of her family.**

Woahhhh this is even better with all of the lights on!

Go play guys , we're going to be sitting here watching you play. We have a view of all of the separate rooms and we see you all !

Good job Violet, on your forward back hand spring. Or whatever it's called!

Violet: thank you momma ! I've been working hard on this gymnastics move and I'm finally getting the hang of it.

14h46

** they ate lunch pretty late because they were all too busy playing in their new indoor gym...  they all came back downstairs.. Maya and Carina didn't think it would have been a huge hit like in the first house they had an indoor gym too ! **

Alessandro: can I try to jump on the trampoline too ?
Violet: uhhhh yes but later okay , I'm practicing my gymnastics moves ! I have a gymnastics meet in a month.