I don't want to

Tuesday May 21 st 2024

** TODAY EVERYONE IS GOING TO SCHOOL, AND Daycare, Carina really has to work in order for her to get another parental leave when Charlotte is going to be born, she has to work until Maya is at least thirty seven weeks pregnant! Part time obviously. She knows that she needs to work but some days are harder than others and today was one of them ! Everyone had gotten up and ready, they ate Maya's pancakes for breakfast, Carina got up as well! She gave Nicco his anti rejection lung medication through his little syringes throughout his mouth instead of a iv medication! Addison agreed to that ! **

9h21 am

Maya : babe , everything is going to be fine, I'm no longer having Braxton hicks contractions and I'm going on the twenty sixth or twenty seventh week! I know you want to stay home with me and I really appreciate it I really do! But it's only for about ten weeks!
Carina: I don't want to goooooo ! Uhhhh I have to see Noah and Nolan again today and I have to discuss whether or not they should be separated from each other, based on medical capacity to do the surgery and give them a positive outcome!

And I also have to do a c section to a patient of mine who's thirty weeks pregnant with sextuplets!

Maya: what? SEXTUPLETS? How many babies is that in one go ?
Carina: six ! And I know! So yea ! I'm going to be hella exhausted after today but it's going to be fine !

Maya : I know , it's really hard... but look at it this way, the sooner you go to work, the sooner you'll be back home and uhhhb I have a little favour to ask you!

**Carina's big beautiful brown eyes lit up**

What is your favour?

Maya : I want you and I to um have sex tonight okay ? Please please! I'm feeling really horny lately and it's been really hard on me not to have sex with you, this bump is lower than it was with any of yours with our girls and I also want to see if pregnant sex really hurts or if it really benefits you!

Carina : don't worry I will be fully energized for our little sexual encounter !
Okay ! I'm going to work now ! Seee you Bambina , you rest well okay ? I mean it ! Let your parents handle anything you wanted to do today,

** she headed out the door and kissed her wife several times and they both laughed**

Maya : alright! I will babe! Have a good day, call me in between your patients !

Love you so much, forever and always!

Carina and Maya: I love you so much, to the moon and back, forever and always!

Carina: don't forget that we have a special event to attend tomorrow night everyone from the station for children's hospital foundation!
Maya : right, what dress will hide my bump ?
Carina: the beautiful red one and it's not something you have to be ashamed of being pregnant and going to fancy events like this!

Maya : alright I'll go get it from the closet and get it on a hanger for tomorrow night!!

Carina: alright! I can't wait to see you again tonight!

** several hours later, Carina heads back home and she's slightly emotional because she successfully delivered her patients 30 weeks sextuplets today, six boys ! All are good weight, { three to Three and a half pounds } ! The sextuplets parents are Hanna and Ryan Waterbury When she gets home around 15h30 , she comes in the house to Maya literally mopping the floor**

15h32

Carina: hiiii babe ! I'm home !
What are...
Maya : hi babe , how was your day?
Carina: good, exhausting but joyful, why are you mopping the floors of our house when I literally told you to take it slow today!
Maya : babe, you know I can't stay still for a minute! I need to get things done!
Carina: yea I can clearly see that, give me the freaking mop and go lay down on the couch before I go sex you up before the kids come home from school.