A Night out for a good cause

Wednesday May 22 nd 2024

** everyone gets up and ready for school, Kathleen is the one who drives the younger kids to daycare today! Carina and Maya also woke up and make sure their kids had a yummy breakfast. And they have their homework in their backpack**

7h25 am

Carina: guys , remember that we are going out tonight for a few hours with everyone from the station!
Londyn : what? Why ? Who's going to babysit us ?
Maya : it's Grandma and grandpa who's going to babysit you tonight!

The kids: ohhh alright, yayyyy !

Giovanni and Salvatore : they pick us up from daycare?

Maya : uhhh they are going to pick you up yes because we're going to get ready! Babe , which dress are you going to wear tonight?
Carina : we're going to be home when you get home from school, speaking of that, the bus is here so have a good day everyone, listen to your teachers and be nice to everyone!

** Carina and Maya were still laying down on the couch and Carina was debating on whether to send Nicco to daycare or have him stay home with them. And they both decided to have him go to daycare, and he loves it there ! He's really charming with other kids, Grandpa bishop dropped him off at daycare and then he started doing things around the house like getting the trash bins ready and he even washed Maya and Carina's cars just because he noticed that they were both extremely dirty, so he got his power washer out and he did it with a beaming smile on his face **

8h37 am
Carina: so babe , have you— what are you thinking about?
Maya : I'm thinking about what dress should I wear? And which one will hide my bump .
Carina: you wanted to wear the beautiful red one and it's not something you should be ashamed of Bambina , and it is a maternity dress so it's going to mold your body! And I'll wear my silver dress and silver shoes! It's going to be perfect!

Maya : fine ! As long as it's a maternity dress one , it's good!
Carina: so you are officially coming to the event with me tonight?
Maya : yes ! We rarely go out just you and I and it's for a good cause so yes I will be going with you and I'm excited to go.
Carina: yayyyy , I am really excited and happy you are going with me, and if for some reason you don't feel good.. with Charlotte moving too much or you are exhausted.. or whatever it is, and you want to come home early it's fine. We're going to go home early, I really don't mind.

Maya : okay , thank you for saying that. It really means a lot to me, owwww ! What is she doing? It really hurts!
Carina: okay, sit down and I'll give you a little exam!

Maya : alright. Thank you babe !

** she laid down on the couch and had her head back on the couch cushions and unconsciously spread out her legs a little further apart from each other. She's slowly going to be waddling around everywhere now **

Carina: you're welcome!

** she leaned forward and kissed her wife several times and then gave her wife a little examination of her stomach. Charlotte is still head up and her feet and legs are near maya's vagina **

Carina: so she's still head up and she's kicking and kicking to find more space in your stomach... that's why I highly recommend you to rest and relax, from now until she's born.

Maya : alright... then I will really enjoy our night out together tonight .
Carina: yea ! I will let you rest and I will be doing some work around the house! Call me if you're feeling some more pain or pressure anywhere!
Maya : I will, thank you!

Oh and babe we didn't really finish our conversation about how grateful I am towards you!
Carina: hrm What do you mean by that?
Maya : I'm really grateful for you , and I want to Thank you for giving me another opportunity to carry our precious little baby girl who's constantly kicking me around and making me get no sleep whatsoever! And I know I'm getting near the end of the pregnancy... is it bad that I am mixed with emotions of happiness and sadness regarding this pregnancy?