Getting Ready For Easter 🐣💖

Thursday April 11 th 2024

7h22 am

Carina : get everything ready for school guys, your homework is in your bags ?
The kids: yes momma ! Don't worry about it, everything is completed and checked by Skylar and Santiago yesterday...

Carina : right , I'm just making sure you have everything ready for your day... I love you all so much! Have a great day!
Giovanni: where's mommy ?
Carina : she's uhhhh still sleeping so we have to be careful about not making too much noise shhhhhhh !

** she smiles and puts her fingers over her mouth as she shhhhhhh **.

Giovanni: right... shhhhhhhhhh mommy sleeping! We let her sleep! Baby Charlotte is tiring mommy !

Carina : that's right.. it is really exhausting carrying a baby in your stomach for nine months... so I —- we appreciate it so much, that you're all gentle and sweet with mommy ... nowadays... and me too...

Salvatore: hrmmmk sleeping in your bed momma ?
Carina : yes mommy is sleeping in my bed, our bed.

Salvatore: ohhhh okay me no making noise seee ! I big boy now!

Carina : yea I know... and good job walking around on your tippy toes...

Excellent!

7h47 am
Alessandro: alright well the bus is here momma ! See you tonight... have a good day, we love you !
Carina: alright, have an excellent day and have fun, and listen to your teachers..  see you all soon... love you all so much!

Two hours later

9h21 am

Back at the store...

Maya : bubbles ? Maybe I don't know...

Carina: ohhh look at that little face cream, that could be fantastic for Chloe !
Maya : ohhh yess excellent idea, beauty products is what she's really into right now right?
Carina: yea , ohhh nail polish too !

Londyn shouldn't be too hard, she loves bunnies and ducks...
Maya: yeah you're right, what about Alessandro? Lorenzo?
Carina: hrmmm we're going to keep a lookout for that, let me know if you need to sit down for a little while babe.
Maya : okay , thank you for suggesting that we stop every once in a while...

Carina: of course babe! Ouhhhh I think the kids who we're going to struggle with finding the perfect things for their Easter baskets are

Carina and Maya: Violet and Scarlett!!

Maya: yep ! That tween age !
Carina: yeah. Ouhhhh look BLUEY PLUSHIES GIO AND TORE ARE OBSESSED WITH THIS! They are going to love it!

** she grabs two bluey plushies and puts them in her cart **

What else should we get them?
Maya : ouhhh excellent thinking!!

Uhhhh ! Puzzles maybe?

Carina: ouhhh yea ! Perfect... and a little chocolate for everyone obviously!
Maya : yea that's the easiest part, the chocolate!
Carina: yea ! So we have a lot of beauty products for Chloe , Gio and Tore we'll get them bluey themed stuff.. londyn has ducks and bunnies things...

Ouhhhh Squishmellows are really popular!! Violet and Scarlett are obsessed with them right?
Maya : ouhhh yesss we should go to a squish mellow store, there's one nearby the one we're in right now! And we could get one for every kid even Lorenzo and Chloe... I mean they are really soft and stress relief!

Carina: excellent!

** they check out of the dollar store and head over to the squish mellow shop and they have multiple options there ! **