Sick babies !

Wednesday May 7 th 2024

** it's the middle of the night and Niccolas doesn't want to sleep so he keeps his momma awake all night long... she knows it's temporary but she still wants to get some sleep too! Carina let Maya sleep because she's pregnant and she needs to sleep. Londyn was sleeping comfortably until she started feeling sick... so quickly ran into the bathroom and she threw up.. Carina was there to comfort her... **

2h29 am

Londyn : momma I don't feel good!!

**she ran fast and she made it to the bathroom **

Carina : ohhhhh ! I'm here baby girl... I think you ate too much chocolate huh ?

Londyn : hrmmmm maybe ....

Carina : it's okay... I'm not mad at you for eating too much chocolate amore ! I'm here...

Londyn : that can't be all of it momma !
Carina: ohhhh my little bunny ! Sometimes it's all you need to throw up to feel better . Do you want me to sleep on the mattress in mommy's and I'd room with you?
Londyn : yessss please!!
Bring throw up bucket momma !

Carina: excellent idea... and guess what?
Londyn : what?
Carina: baby Nicco finally decided to go to sleep so I'll put him in his bassinet and then I'll lay down next to you ! Do you want your blanket and stuff bunnies with you?
Londyn : siiiii Por favour momma !

But what if I throw up on them ?

Carina: then I'll simply wash them in the washing machine and they'll be good as new!

Don't worry about it okay?

Londyn : okay ! I'm ready momma.

** she laid down on the mattress on the floor of the master bedroom and hugged her blanket and stuffed animal ! Carina then laid down with her and she brushed her hair with her hands... Londyn loved it when Carina played with her hair , especially when she's sick **

Carina: alright, I'm coming to sleep right next to you...

Hrmmmm good night baby girl! Sweet dreams! I love you so much!

Londyn : hrmmmm good night momma ! I love you so much!
Forever and ever. And always.

Carina: forever and ever and always...

** she gave her kisses on her little forehead  and fell asleep **

7h48 am
Carina: guys , the bus is here now, go go go , have a good day today mi amores !

Maya : owwww ! Babe!

Ohhh bye kids have a good day today!

** Londyn stayed home because she was sick all night long so Carina let her stay home for the day ! Niccolas has been eating certain foods now that he's five months old... and today he was actually eating some baby puffs and he fell asleep in his high chair with some baby puffs in his hands.... **

Maya : babe, my back legitimately hurts so bad right now!
Carina : alright... I'm going to check on Niccolas's first okay ? I left him in his high chair to help Gio and tore put their shoes on and helped Skylar getting them buckled in their car seats !

Maya: ohhhh alright! Hi Londyn , are you feeling any better?
Londyn : hrmmmm a little... my stomach still hurts mommy ! I hope I no throw up again!