Carina's Chart

Monday May 12 th 2024

** Everyone slept well and all through the night, even Niccolas ! He woke up extremely early because he was hungry. So Carina watched as the sun rose and she was in the rocking chair breastfeeding Niccolas ! She told him good morning and he babbled away back at her.. **

6h09 am

Carina: hrmmmm good morning mi amore !

**Niccolas babbled away before he was on the breast ! **

Carina : is someone growing up really fast? You slept through the whole night!

Yes you did ! I'm so proud of you !!

{{ I should definitely keep track that I breastfed you at 6h09 am, so you usually get more because you are five months old.. and your older brothers and sister are one and a half years old and almost five... which she rarely wants some anymore... }}.

** she writes down the time of day that she breastfeeds her boys ... and after he was done eating she puts him on her chest and puts him in the middle of the bed... so she knows how he is breathing throughout the rest of the night... she cuddles with him for an hour before everyone gets up and gets ready for school. **

7h21 am

**The kids are eating breakfast and then Carina is trying to keep track of how much Niccolas drank ... and how much she needs to pump out of her breast. **

Londyn : momma !
Carina: yes Bambina ?
Londyn : can i get a little bit of your milk before pre school?
It's going to help you get some milk out momma !

Carina : siiii , of course you can have some... come here !

** Londyn was really happy with that answer, she really didn't want to be told "No" !

Yayyyyy ! Thank you momma ! I'm ready!

Carina : that's good because I'm ready too !

** Carina sat down and let her daughter sit down with her legs behind Carina's back... it's way more easier like that than having her being cradled like a newborn baby is during breastfeeding ***

Londyn : woah that's so much better momma ! This position is perfect for me !

Carina : right! I thought it would be better and easier for you.

** MAYA came downstairs to say hi to her kids before they went to school, Skylar was the one who drove Giovanni and Salvatore to daycare today. They were too busy playing with their toys that morning to even want some ! **

7h48 am
Maya : good morning everyone! Ohhh I'm sorry I missed your morning routine but it's time to go to the bus stop...

The kids: okay ! Have a good day moms. !

Giovanni and Salvatore: tonight we get momma milk too please please momma ?

Carina: siiii ! Of course you can... it'll be your turn, have a good day and listen to your teachers... see you soon!!

7h53 am

**Everyone was out the door and Maya had two of the pancakes that were left on the kitchen counter, and she ate some of Carina's French toast as well , that Carina had made for herself **