TADC Yandere Jax x Taelin; "You're my new wife, my little bunny...."

Part 2/3

Trigger Warning: A little bit of Angst on threatening.

At the age of 21, in high-school...

Jax has been spying on you ever since the heartbroken incident, Jax has been collecting stuff from when Taelin sees, eat, drinks, and reads on.

In Jax's room, Jax had been taken photos of Taelin wherever she goes.

"Oh Taelin, my little bunny, my queen, my goddess, my darling girl, as your new boyfriend and your new future husband, I will be your new knight in shining armor of a savior to protect you from danger, and in a few days, we'll have a beautiful baby girl." Jax said while laughing psycho.

In school Friday morning.

"So then, I told Maya that I am going on a date with an handsome man named John, but guess what." Taelin said while looking at Sarah.

"What??" Sarah asked.

"Maya's comment was "That's what she said while dating her nephew" and we were laughing at Maya's joke." Taelin said while Taelin and Sarah started laughing at the conversation joke.

Jax walks to Taelin, and asked her an question.

"Hey Taelin, can I talk to you, alone??" Jax asked while looking at Taelin.

"Uh sure thing Jax, Sarah, we'll continue with our conversation during lunchtime at the cafeteria." Taelin said while Sarah nodded in agreement and walked to her math class.

"So what is it Jax??" Taelin asked while looking at him.

"So Taelin, I am going to ask you something, and this time you better answer me without saying "No" for an answer and say yes that you will be with me, but if you say no, then you may not want to see your friends and teachers again, okay??" Jax said.

Taelin nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay, so Taelin, will you be my girlfriend and my girlfriend alone??" Jax asked while looking at Taelin.

"Y-Yeah, sure thing Jax." Taelin said while sweating from head to toe.

"Good choice, my little bunny." Jax said while giving Taelin a pat on the head gently.

To: EricTheGamer6000X, I hope you love it.