JJBA Role-Swap Phantom Blood oneshot story:

Half-Romantic, Half-Fluff, and Half-Angst

Part 1/2

To: mimiocto-_.

Hey guys, I am going to Role-Swap Phantom Blood to some our oc's let's see the Role-Swap character list, and maybe I'll try to create an Abridged JJBA Phantom Blood oneshot story, minus the cursed words, anyways I hope you enjoy it.

> -Means that an character has to Role-Swap of switching places with a different character, or an Oc.

Role-Swap Phantom Blood character list: Jonathan Joestar > Taelin McRae, Robert E.O Speedwagon > Twivine Sakamoto, Dio Brando > Zira Kala [Taelin's mean crazy evil stepsister, don't judge me.], Dire > Y/n, Poco > Frisk, George Joestar the 1st > Mrs.Mary, and Erina Pendleton > GK.

Alright let's start with this, Lights, Camera, Action.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

In January 12th 2004, Taelin's 2 moms are the most popular, famous, and special couple are Rita McRae and Tifa McRae, they have been married in teenage years, in they're adult life, they have an 10 year old girl named Taelin McRae who will be the next heir of the McRae family bloodline, and an 4 year old girl named Tia McRae, during midnight, Taelin and Tia are asleep together in Taelin's room since, Taelin and Tia's moms have been gone for 68 minutes, and Taelin haven't seen them come home, but until then, an doorbell rung a bit loud, Taelin thought that Taelin and Tia's moms are home, Taelin puts Tia in Taelin's bed, turns on the night light for Tia so that Tia can be calm with a night light, tuck Tia in Taelin's bed, quietly runs to the front door, opened the front door, sees 4 members of the rescue squad, an male police officer named John Howard who is a friend of Tifa McRae, walked a bit closer to Taelin, bows down to Taelin, and he said "I'm sorry for waking you up for today Madame Taelin, but your mom's didn't make it alive." that made Taelin's heart started to break into heart pieces, while her life of happily fantasy is fading away. "You must be joking, our moms must have been playing a good pran---" Taelin's sentence was cutted by John shaking his head no "It's not a joke or a prank Ms.Taelin, your moms are really dead, forgive me of not saving them before they died." John said while looking at Taelin, and before he knew it, Taelin started crying loudly when John started  comforting Taelin.

A few months later, Taelin has been ignoring the outside world, she got bullied by a few bullies, keeping a secret from Tia, and has been trying to be there for some people, Taelin thought that no one should be there for the McRae daughters, until 1 week later, Mrs.Mary, who is an school teacher, has been noticing that Taelin has been hiding her life as a nobody, but when she gets to see her past life, Mrs.Mary decides that she can adopt Taelin and Tia McRaes in the McRae manor castle, and stayed with them, but has brought Mrs.Mary's mean daughter named Zira Kala, who is Taelin's 1st enemy. And now Taelin's bizarre adventure; Begins

Taelin is 13 years, Zira Kala is 12 years old, and Tia is 9 years old.

During the morning, Taelin has reading some McRae family spells in her McRae magic book, she has been doing quite well with her school grades, has been behaving very well, and has been an amazing daughter in her life, but Zira Kala is jealous that Taelin has been having a lot of excellent good luck, Zira Kala is trying to humiliated Taelin and Taelin's life, but Zira Kala got grounded by Mrs.Mary who has been listening to Tia and Tia's stories about what Zira Kala's plan to humiliating Taelin, and Zira Kala has been having a lot of trouble bad luck.

Taelin has been friends with Y/n, Dio Brando, GK, and Jonathan Joestar, during free-time Taelin and Jonathan are always going out for walks in the city, but what Jonathan Joestar didn't know is that Taelin has a crush on Jonathan Joestar ever since he and her first meet in the bridge, Taelin is going to propose to Jonathan Joestar someday soon to be her boyfriend, but she didn't want to ruin the surprise, however Jonathan had noticed that she wanted to be with him, so he decided to go in the flow and pretend to never notice it.

"So Jonathan, if you have a crush on someone, who will it be and what do you do??" Taelin asked while looking at Jonathan. "Well Taelin, to answer your question, it will be someone who is an nice McRae daughter, and I will propose to them." Jonathan gladly answered with an smile on his face

[Hey guys, I am going to skip some of the battles, because I don't have any time to do some battles, so you are going to imagine some battles in your mind.]

To be continued