Taelin's secret identity forms revealed

In Heaven.......

The 9th Angel guard, named Nessa, who is in the royal throne room of the Universe goddess, her name is Celestia....

Nessa: Celestia, I have few guards to keep an eye on our prisoners from harming any angels..

Celestia: Good girl, now, I need to go to sleep.

Nessa: Yes, my lady, goodnight my lady...

Celestia nodded in agreement, Nessa never minded about if Celestia stayed in her Heaven goddess form, or turning herself into her Angel Wolf form of Taelin, or turning herself into her Hell goddess form of Lucinda, at night.

GG and Taelin are eating their food in silence, but GG interrupted the silence.

"My sweet, you are hiding something from me and I need to know about it, but if you don't want to tell me about it then I understand." GG said while looking at Taelin.

"I am the angel goddess of Heaven, Celestia, and the demon goddess of Hell, Lucinda, I am sorry for hiding it from you, I just wanted to protect you and everyone from danger." Taelin said while looking at down to herself.

"It's okay my sweet, I still love you no matter what you are or what you look like." GG said while walking to Taelin, and hugs her sweetly.

"Thank you so much, honey cakes." Taelin said while hugging GG back.

The end

To: EricTheGamer6000X, I hope you enjoy it.