CHAPTER 33

We came back home after a while. But I just can't stop thinking.

"Davinia, are you ready?" asked Meitry.

"Yeah let's go."

"Oh, I forgot to tell but brother Neel will be taking us to the library."

"Why? Doesn't he has anything else to do? Why does he keep roaming around us?"

"How mean! How could you say something like this about me Davinia? Meitry did you hear her?" said brother Neel while walking towards us.

"But brother aren't you supposed to stay with other knights? Why are you staying at the Ducal Palace?" asked Meitry.

"Don't you both miss me? Are you both that upset that I'm staying here?" he said as he got into the carriage and helped us getting in.

"How can you be so free after joining the 'First Order Of Knight', isn't that surprising?" I asked.

"Are you really on leave? Or are you here to spy on us?" asked Meitry.

"You both are really unbelievable. Of course I'm on leave." said brother.

"And when will it be over?" I again asked.

"You both really don't love me," he closed his eyes and took a deep breath ," His Majesty hasn't decided yet what post I'll be getting."

'The First Order Of Knight' is called 'Ruby' which is directly under His Majesty's authority. And one of the hardest order to join. It's truly amazing that brother Neel was able to join the 'First Order' at such young age. But unlike the second and third order which are under the First and Second Prince The Knights of 'Ruby' aren't supposed to be protecting the border. Their sole duty is protect The Emperor and only follow His order. No one else including The Imperial family members has any right over them. Their whole life will be dedicated to The Emperor.

And unlike the rest Orders where it's often seen that family background plays a crucial role this is the only order where the only thing that matter is one's capability. People from many different backgrounds has joined the First Order in history and are given the highest amount of respect inside the Empire.

They receive orders directly from The Emperor and even if there is any attack in the country their first priority is to protect the Emperor rather than to protect the Empire.

We all stayed quiet the rest of our journey. And soon we arrived the library.

"You both go and get the books I'll wait in the reception," said brother.

"Davinia you get all the history, geography and etiquette books and I'll get the rest of them," said Meitry.

"Okay. Then I'll go to those sections."

It used to be so easy to learn everything before but now I don't have much of my past memories. I basically has forgotten most of the things. One way it's good that I finally can live without being stuck in the past but then again it scares me to think about everything. However it doesn't feel real that I read about this life already in past. And there's no way that what I read will truly happen. Maybe I'm just over thinking. Suddenly I noticed one book.

How can this be here? A green diary and rose embroidered in it!!!

Author's Note: Things will become even more interesting from now on✨. I hope you all can sleep peacefully❤️.

Don't forget to vote⭐ if you like this chapter.