The Night

Now, they were both angry. They stared at each other, neither one wanting to back down and give way for the other to speak. Wonwoo could feel his breath quickening, fighting to urge to yell. Mingyu shared the same energy and suppressed his deepest thoughts. They looked into each other's eyes, rage glazed over both of them.

And that's when Wonwoo took two fistfuls of Mingyu's suit and pulled him down to kiss him. At first, Mingyu stood frozen, his eyes wide in shock, but it didn't take him long for his hands to find their way down to Wonwoo's waist. Wonwoo parted his lips and Mingyu slotted his bottom lip between them, kissing him harder. His grip on Wonwoo's waist tightened, pulling him in closer. The biting cold wind nipped at their cheeks as they fought for dominance, continuously capturing each other's lips. They had been starved for each other, and now they finally got to fulfil their cravings. Wonwoo was the first to pull away.

"We can't do this right here." Wonwoo spoke between breaths. Mingyu leaned in to whisper,

"Let's go then." Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's hands, leading him down the stairs. Just as Mingyu was about to hail a cab, their plans were interrupted.

"Wonwoo!" They both turned around, annoyed at who could be bothering them right now. Wonwoo's eyes widened and he let go of Mingyu's hands, it was Minhyun. "I didn't get a chance to talk to you more about your capabilities." He smiled politely at him. "Oh.. are you leaving already?" Minhyun asked when he noticed where they were standing.

"No! I wasn't, I was actually coming back inside." Wonwoo hurriedly ascended the stairs to talk to him.

"Wonderful." Minhyun smiled, looking over at Mingyu. "Is your friend coming back in?" Minhyun asked Wonwoo before he turned to gesture Mingyu to come up the stairs.

Mingyu walked up, a small polite smile directed towards Minhyun painted his face. Minhyun held out his hand and they shook their hands together.

"I'm Kim Mingyu." He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you Mingyu, I'm Minhyun, head of the Software Engineering department at Atlantic, what's your major?" Mingyu asked.

"Commerce." Mingyu responded.

"Ah commerce, you know we are looking for people in our Finance department right now." Minhyun replied which made Mingyu's ears perk up.

"Really?!" Minhyun nodded in response, putting his hand in his jacket to take out a business card.

"Baekho, head of Finance is actually inside right now, tell him I sent you. Here's his business card" Minhyun smiled. "Where was I? Oh yes Wonwoo let's go back inside."

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu, who seemed to have some sort of understanding in his eyes. Wonwoo, fully aware of the significance of this moment and the potential it held for his future, felt a surge of determination as he realized he couldn't afford to let this opportunity slip through his fingers. With a steadfast resolve, he pressed on, knowing that seizing this chance could pave the way for countless possibilities and open doors to new horizons.

"Sure." They walked back inside together.

Mingyu engaged in a conversation with Baekho, learning all the interesting things about Atlantic. Although he couldn't say he was completely engaged, he spent too much time staring at Minhyun and Wonwoo, feeling a pang of jealousy in his heart every time Wonwoo threw his head back in laughter. What could he be saying that was that funny anyway? Mingyu thought to himself.

"You seem a bit... distracted." Baekho spoke, following his line of vision. "I see why." He smiled.

"What?"

"Don't let him slip away before it's too late." Baekho said out of the blue.

"It's not like that." Mingyu tried to avoid the situation.