The Situation

"Wonwoo!"

Wonwoo heard a suspiciously loud voice yell out in the otherwise, quiet library, earning a "shush" from the librarian. He turned around, only to be met by none other than Lee Chan, his favourite freshman.

"Chan." Wonwoo whispered with a smile. "What's up?"

"I need a really big favour from you." Chan said with pleading eyes causing Wonwoo to playfully roll his eyes.

"And that would be?" Wonwoo spoke softly.

"I'm teaching a ballroom class tonight and there's not enough students, the space I'm renting said I needed to hit a minimum amount of people to be able to rent it." Chan began. "And I'm just a few short. If you and Mina could-"

"Look Chan, I'm sorry, I really want to help you but I have two left feet." Wonwoo said apologetically.

"I promise you don't, and even if you do, you'll have a really great teacher." Chan flashed his signature grin and Wonwoo sighed.

"Chan-"

"It could be a good time for you and Mina to become closer as a couple!" Chan suggested, which piqued Wonwoo's interest. He had sort of been avoiding Mina since the party and he did feel bad about it. Maybe this was his chance to forget Mingyu and make it up to her.

"...Okay" Wonwoo let out a sigh again.

"Okay?!" Chan yelled and the librarian shushed him again. Wonwoo quickly nodded and Chan basically skipped away.

—————

Wonwoo entered the dance studio with Mina, the floor was made of golden brown wooden planks and a large mirror stretched across a whole wall. Chan was in front of the mirror, carrying out a few stretches. He noticed them in the reflection, and smiled widely.

"Wonwoo, Mina, you're early!" Chan exclaimed and they both smiled at him.

"We like to be." Mina answered.

"So Chan, do you have enough people for tonight?" Wonwoo asked and Chan nodded.

"Actually we have two more people than I needed, happy to say it worked out well!" He pumped a fist to the air and Wonwoo chuckled. Soon enough, three more couples flooded into the room and Chan began the lesson.

"Thank you all for coming! My name is Lee Chan, call me Dino." He winked and Wonwoo looked at him confused. "That's my stage name." He explained and everyone nodded. "Today we are doing ballroom-"

"Are we late?" A high pitched female voice asked, coming from the door. Wonwoo looked over and wished he didn't, there standing in the door way was the hottest man alive, Kim Mingyu, and his beautiful girlfriend Lisa.

"No you're not, just on time!" Chan said excitedly. Just as they were setting their bags off to the side, Lisa's phone chimed and she gasped out loud, warranting stares from everyone.

"Oh my god Mina, Cha Eunwoo is in the college court yard right now!" Lisa exclaimed and Mina immediately ran to her.

"What?!" Mina asked loudly and Lisa jumped up and down.

"THE Cha Eunwoo is doing some variety show by the fountain right now! We have to go." Lisa grabbed Mina's arm and ran out the door.

"Okay..." Chan spoke, breaking the awkward silence that appeared when they left. "Luckily there's still enough of you to commence."

"Chan, I don't have a partner." Wonwoo said out loud.

"Neither do I." Mingyu said too. Chan clapped his hands together.

"Well look at that, perfect you two can be partners."

"What? Chan is that even a thing?" Wonwoo questioned.

"There are no rules to ballroom." Chan answered without missing a beat. "Okay everyone spread out with your partner!"