Chapter 23 - Moving up a Class

I wake up in the morning, sore as fuck, and oh man... UGH... UGH!!! MOVING DAY-

MOVING DAY! 

Yes, I get it, shut the fuck-

MOVING DAY!

Y/N: SHADDDAAAAAAP!!!

MOVING DAY!

Sera: Y/N, you alright in here? Here let me get this alarm for ya... 

MOVING D-

Sera comes in wearing a bra and sweatpants, taking my alarm clock, beating it senseless and then finally figuring out how to shut it off. She even helps me get out of bad after being too fucking lazy to be lifting more boxes. 

My LC500 can only hold so many boxes, so it made moving even worse. Could I have called someone? Yeah, but where's the fun in that. We bought the condo that we originally looked at in the last chapter, and pre-furnished. 

This means we get to take whatever furniture we want to take and use what is already there. I got the seller to agree to that, and he was quite happy with us buying the place. 

Sera helps me out of the bed again, after lying back down, then together we go and get dressed in our respective areas, crack our backs, and get back to hauling boxes down. At least we got all the harder stuff out of the way first, this time it's just the light stuff. 

Actually, I got plenty of room in my LC500 to fit the rest of our shit, and it's not even much, I'm leaving behind a lot of the furniture I bought for the place. 

Thank the stars that Braum's been treating me right at the gym, getting me physically fit alongside healing up my wounds the hard way. Without him, I wouldn't be able to lift half these boxes. I wonder what my body looks like, I haven't seen myself in the mirror. 

I'll bet I'm fuckin' shredded...

Sera: I should really get to the gym...

Her hair droops as she drops her hands to her knees to try and catch her breath.

Y/N: Hey, the couples plan is only another 10 bucks, why not?

Sera: Maybe... I suppose walks around town aren't enough anymore.

Y/N: Not when you got my Rexus.

Sera: Call it a Lexus... That's just... racist. *Giggle, pant, pant*

I smirk and carry the last box while Sera handles dropping off the keys. Bao dashes and crawls up the convertible himself, jumping into the car.

Y/N: Move Bao or I'll squish ya. 

Bao: Mrreororowww.... 

Bao rolls over and then starts rolling around on the leather backseat. Sera and I come around and hop in, we're out of there in a moment's notice. It's a shame I couldn't show you all the apartments we all looked at, but at least I kind find a picture for the condo we chose.