Dinosaur Seen in Sewers

Start from the beginning

"Faster than he looks." Raph said as we ran away with the triceratops right behind us.

"All explosions zero on mission status! Command. Orders!" Zog exclaimed.

"I got your orders right here!" I exclaimed as I threw ninja stars at him.

"Power to the Triceraton Empire. Destroy the Kraang!" Zog exclaimed.

"You're after the Kraang? Well, I got good news for you. We kicked their butts back to Dimension X." I stated.

"Captain Mozar, orders, now. Orders for the beacon!" Zog exclaimed.

"Orders.... are... stop!" I said as he held me by my throat.

"On whose authority?" Zog asked.

"Uh, me! Commander, uh, Zora in charge. Here, now, of you! Please don't choke me or crush my brother underneath your foot." I said as he let me and Raph go.

"Zog reporting for duty, ma'am. Alert Tri-Troops to Kraang! Smash them to bits!" Zog said.

"Uh. so that actually worked?" Raph asked me.

"Orders, ma'am?" Zog asked.

"Oh , uh, right. So you think they're out there, soldier? Then I order you to find the Kraang." I ordered.

"Zog has the trail as Zora commands. Head down, horns up!" Zog exclaimed as he crashed through the wall again.

"Well, this day is getting awesome." Raph and I said in unison.

I get out my phone and see many missed calls from Leo, Donnie and Mikey. I called Leo.

"Sis, where are you? Where's Raph? We've been trying to call you both." Leo as I told them to meet me and Raph in a secret passage.

Then we see them in the meeting spot.

"About time." Raph said.

"All right, we're here. What's this all about?" Leo asked.

Zog appeared and everyone gasped. Zog was about to attack but I stopped him.

"Yo, hold up! False alarm, Zog." I said.

"Holy chalupa. The Dino-Man's real?" Mikey asked.

"And you tamed him?" Donnie asked.

"Sorta. He likes smashing stuff. Isn't that right, soldier?" I asked.

"Hold up, Y/n. Did you and Raph forget the part where he beat down half the Mighty Mutanimals?" Leo asked.

"Just trust me. I'll explain on the way. Go get 'em, soldier!" I ordered.

"On the way where?" Donnie asked.

"The Kraang." Zog stated as we followed me.

"Sis, the Kraang are gone. We kicked them back to Dimension X, remember? And then we ate pizza and break danced, and I threw up, 'cause -" Mikey said. 

"No, man. Zog says they're still here and he can sniff them out. Huh, Zog?" I asked.

"Zog! Zog will lead to Kraang. Beacon needed! Destruction to the mutators." Zog said.

"You tell them, soldier. Old Zog's spaceship crash-landed a few months back. He's been taking out the Kraang's secret bases ever since. He's on our side." I said.

"And you both trust him?" Leo asked. 

"Well, we bonded over a mutual love of destruction." Raph said.

"What's up, Zog? You find something?" I asked.

"What's wrong with him? Is he sick?" Donnie asked.

"I'm starting to understand his backwards talk. His people, the Triceratons, need nitrogen to breathe." I stated.