Part 34: [i seduce you ]

Dinner was nice and tasty, finished off by, indeed, two types of lemonade – the lemons lemonade, mixed with some honey, and sporting some quickly-melting ice-cubes on top, and the strawberry lemonade (sans lemons, sands kiwi) that was peppered with mint too, but as Satori had no stash of the fresh herb, just the dried version for he used for tea, he had been sulking terribly while preparing the beverage. It just wasn't good enough!

Yet, in order to be supportive and in the spirit of solidarity, Wakatoshi continuously preferred the strawberry drink, despite his huge suspicion on the ungodly amounts of pesticides and chemicals inside the blood-red, plump, pumped-up fruit, and so tonight their kisses tasted like sour strawberries, fresh and minty.

It was nice. Both were happy.

They went to bed early, and Tendō made a point to turn off his phone, as some annoying notifications had started to arrive, inevitably, although he was taking days off work quite officially, and Wakatoshi had started to immediately frown. He now rather grabbed a book, lying on his belly on the bed, and stealing a glance from time to time at his husband: his lovely Toshi was making a list for the shopping next week, and seemed lost deep in thought.

Satori smiled. He knew that lists-making calmed his husband down. They made him feel a sense of purpose, and a sense of accomplishment later, when he could scratch out any one item of the list.

- Aren't you tired, darling? – he murmured soon, a little bored; he missed their talks.

Lately they had been talking so much! It was so great and so different from the way their usual everyday life was like. Typically, both would be busy during the day, and only text at night, or call to talk for half an hour, or maybe video chat, if Wakatoshi was in an especially good mood, and was willing to compromise.

Now, it was so different. It was a different life altogether. Satori loved it.

- Hmmm. I think we might need to re-stock on the charcoal for the barbecue too. I think that your idea about getting a car was wise, especially for the way back, if we do a more substantial supplies run. – he grumbled, actually meaning it.

Tendō's eyes lit up.

- Oh! So nice! And yes!!! See??? See, it was a good idea, husband!!! - he peeped excitedly, now readily throwing the book to the side, and jumping on his serious-looking husband, immediately placing himself in his lap.

- Yes. – Ushijima smiled a little at this childishness, and now nodded, which was basically sealing the deal.

Satori squeed happily, clapping his hands. His love's leg was going to be safe for a little while longer.

The thought actually made him feel a little self-conscious, and a little guilty, so he moved himself up, so sit a little closer, and a little higher, on Wakatoshi's thighs, further away from his knees. And, naturally, he tried to mask it all as seduction.

Now, the taller man was a little confused, mostly because of their talk to skip today, in terms of sex, but he could see unmistakably just how willing his Satori-kun was, how he was licking his lips now, how he snuggled closer to his body, and how his breathing quickened pace.

The strangest thing was that he had been surprising himself too, constantly, today. He could not remember another time when he would be having such a hard time to control his arousal. Somehow, in those last days, Satori had looked more attractive to him. He could not explain it, it made no sense, as the both of them were exactly the same as 3 days ago.

Or maybe not.

- You know... - Satori purred. – It is not such a good idea... to be walking around me... so topless... so often... Toshi-kun... Mmmmm...