𝐂𝐡𝐩- 𝟏𝟎ヾ𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝙈𝙔 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗫 (16+)

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝙈𝙔 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗫

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝙈𝙔 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗫

The feeling of your life being controlled by someone you hate is pathetic

The feeling of your life being controlled by someone you hate is pathetic. I clenched my jaw, my cheek was bruised as my father Jeon Kwan punched me. Not a big deal when I almost canceled his deal with Stella's father."I warned you before had to Jungkook..This deal is fucking important to me, Stella is the best life partner for you but as usual, you are ungrateful like your mother" he yells at me. I look up at him with my dark orbs filled with nothing but loath and hate."I said I won't marry her, who the hell are you to say that?" I growled, fisting my hand to give him the same punch that he gave a while ago.

Our relationship was ruined after Mom's death, once upon a time, we used to be the best father-son duo but as I said once, humans are crazy freaks for power, money, and lust. My once innocent father took the steps of a satan and here we are. He wanted me to marry Stella as her father offered to be a loyal business partner and help him establish the company in other parts of Germany and Russia.

He is still so hungry for money that he is willing to destroy my life too."I won't marry her no matter what you do...I m not scared of you and don't try to pull your money pranks on me otherwise I will fucking forget that you are my father" I slammed my fist on the glass table, a crack visible on the smooth surface.

With that I walked out angrily, every single cell was raging. My blood was boiling and I needed to find some peace. Getting inside my car, I took out a packet of cigarettes, puffing one to release the stress. I stared out the window to find a flower seller selling fresh white lilies.

The same Lillies that my father used to bring for my mother earlier. It's funny, how humans abandon their loved ones for worldly things." Sir, your next schedule is for an ad at Jeju Island, your flight takes off at night so please be ready for it" my manager Sunghoon mumbled to me with a smile. I stared over his tie, he always messes up with it but today it was all neat.

"You look well dressed...What's the occasion?" I asked him with a raised brow, he chuckled."My father bought this tie and my mother helped me with it..She came to Seoul to live with me for a few days" his eyes twinkled for his love and adoration for his mother. It ached my heart, if my mother had been alive she would be proud that I followed my passion instead of following my bastard father's steps. I take out my phone, and dial Yn's number, as usual, she does not pick up. I found her online so I thought to text her