𝐂𝐡𝐩- 𝟒ヾ𝗦𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗣

𝗦𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗣

𝗦𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗣

I clenched my fists in anger, every single blood cell in my body was boiling up. I have never lost my control in this way or perhaps got this angry at someone. Zen Evans is one of the most popular models in Calvin Klein and the fact I threatened him to death would cost my profession but that didn't matter.I wondered since when did I start to care about Yn? Is it because we shared an unexpected kiss yesterday? I shook my head in frustration as I grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of that suffocating room. "J-Jungkook wait someone might see us!" she whispered, yet I had other plans. I bought her to my vanity and slammed her against the door not in an attempt to hurt though.

Her iris were stuck on my actions, she gulped wondering what I might do or say next." What are you doing here?" I asked her sternly, she frowned and looked away. "It's none of your business" she mumbled. I punched to the surface next to her head making her flinch." I asked you something Yn and I expect you to answer it." I growled. She understood that there was no point in arguing with me. With a sigh, she finally answered." I was here to meet him and..it was supposed to be a date" I raised a brow at her, once I heard from Taehyung that Yn never was interested in dating, how come she went on a date now?She was right when she said it's not my business but I couldn't help but lean closer to her face.

" I thought you weren't interested in dating?" I whispered in her right ear,I could sense the shivers she felt. Knowing the effect I had on her, I smirked. " Mr.Jeon..T-Thank you for helping me but maintain your distance." she shuttered. I ran my tattooed hand over my dark locks and leaned even closer, our lips were inches away. The urge to kiss her again was pulsing in my veins. I would make a deal with god if I had a second chance to taste those plump lips again." Are you embarrassed that I might claim your lips again?" I asked her,I got an unexpected reaction. She looked at me all confused, " Claim my lips? As in kiss ? Come on we never kissed each other!" she frowned while pushing me out of her way. Fuck, she doesn't remember the kiss!                              

It was unexpected but I didn't mind it, shoving my hands in my jeans I noticed how well she dressed up for the date.I clenched my jaw in anger,we kept staring at each other until she looked away embarrassed. We were suddenly interrupted by my manager calling from out.I walked out as it was time for the shoot," You will stay here until I'm done with the shoot" I said to her in a low and deep tone reminding her not to defy me again . She nodded with a sigh, she sat near the other staff as I walked over to the setting. I fixed my black unbuttoned shirt and stood against the wall, my abs were on display. The cameraman immediately captures the moment, however, my eyes never leave Yn's nervous glances. She was continuously staring at my toned stomach and chest.My breath hitched, she bit her lower lip teasingly clenching her thighs together.

My cheeks might be red ," Jkay you ok?" the cameraman asked noticing my flushed expression.I nodded slightly, drinking a sip of water I sat on the couch and spread my thighs to get into an intimating pose, the tagline of 'Calvin Klein' was surely visible. Meanwhile, Yn's orbs were stuck in a particular region of my lap. I grinned slightly, she's head over heels for me. The other staff members were wondering why Yn was here, no doubt she's a best-seller writer , and it's rare to see her with any man.I enjoyed the tension between us.I took off my shirt completely laying on the couch.My tattoos were all visible, "Too good jkay!" the cameraman appreciated my expressions little did he know that it was all due to the attention I was receiving from my little minx.