𝐂𝐡𝐩- 𝟗ヾ𝗦𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗨𝗠🔞

𝗦𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗨𝗠Warning: contains intense sex,language,curses etc so read it at your own risk and enjoy 😳😮‍💨

Warning: contains intense sex,language,curses etc so read it at your own risk and enjoy 😳😮‍💨

"Strip now, take off your bikini, and let me

"Strip now, take off your bikini, and let me..pleasure you in my way"

As soon as he commanded in his deep raspy voice,I didn't hesitate to unclasp my bikini top revealing my ample breasts, his eyes darkened at the sight of my nipples. He growls low in his throat. He let out a ragged breath,"Those fucking bottoms too, take them off before I rip them apart" My legs trembled in anticipation as I removed my bikini bottom, kicking it away I stood in front of him all naked, all bare, with no shame or hesitation.

Damn,I didn't know the reason too. He gestures to me to lie on the couch, and I obey.

He gets on top of me,I bite my lips as he leaned onto my neck sucking and nibbling hard.I moaned, my hands roamed around his bare muscular shoulders, and his tattooed arm went down to my breast pinching the nipples."They are so hard, are you excited my little minx?" I stared at him, he could see the blush on my cheeks.

I stared away, trying to avoid his gaze, he grabbed my cheeks making my eyes meet his dark ones again. He stuck his tongue out as I did the same, our tongues danced with each other before colliding our lips together.

Our eyes were drunk with lust and longing, his hand squeezed my right breast with a hard pinch on my nipple making me moan."J-Jungkook" I gasped, he smirked at me before leaning in, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking gently.

The luxurious room was filled with our harsh breaths and moans,I had only written such scenes in my dark romance book but fuck, this was the first time I was experiencing this, no wonder people are crazy for this kind of intimacy.

"My little minx...so fucking gorgeous" he groaned before kissing my sternum and then he moved down to my stomach, pecking it gently. It made me blush so hard, that my breath hitched as he moved down to my pelvis.