𝐂𝐡𝐩- 𝟖ヾ𝗔 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗝𝗢𝗕 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 🔞

𝗔 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗝𝗢𝗕 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 Warning: contains intense smut read at your own risk‼️😮‍💨 do vote a lot!

Warning: contains intense smut read at your own risk‼️😮‍💨 do vote a lot!

𝗔 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗝𝗢𝗕 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 Warning: contains intense smut read at your own risk‼️😮‍💨 do vote a lot!

"Come on Yn you need to look hot tonight. We are going on a double swimming date after all" Stella smiled at me,I nodded at her while looking through my wardrobe. We were both going on a swimming pool date with the rock stars.

Earlier we thought about going to the carnival but them being famous, they didn't want their fans to 'get upset' with this arrangement.

So, the final decision was 'private swimming pool date' at Taehyung's place. I didn't feel like going there at all, but I couldn't upset Stella more than she already was.

"That looks lame, why not try on that one?" Stella pointed to a revealing swimsuit, I rolled my eyes."Nah I'm not interested in that..And I don't wanna look like a pick-me girl."I refused her and went through my swimsuits again.I was not as rich as Stella was but I had my decency. The swimsuits she bought barely would cover my ample breasts and ass.

Finally, I found a proper black swimsuit."Come on Yn, you need to be open about your body" Stella grinned with a cigarette in her hand.I chuckled,"Everyone has different tastes Stel" She winked at me.

Both of us were deciding upon some topics randomly,just yesterday I got to know that Stella's father had thought to engage her with Jungkook. Of course, his father would accept this as Stella's father Mr. Charlie Parker is a billionaire, he owns the finest restaurants and companies.

I stared at Stella carefully, she was gorgeous with silk blonde hair,a pretty slim body, and her financial status was so impressive. Jeon Jungkook and Stella Parker, both must be a match made in heaven.

I close my eyes, scenes of Jungkook and I making out were still crystal clear."Yn!" I flinched as Stella called my name.I stared at her curiously,"I had been talking to you but all you do is space out" She frowned at me.I sighed, "Sorry I was just thinking about my book" She took my right hand and intertwined hers with mine."Look..Taehyung is a great guy..I think he's perfect for you..Please give him a chance" My brows furrowed at her request.